[SFVersCumBoy] Thick ebony cock feeds me at his job

Feeder

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

Well, not only did I get to play with my Brazilian friend but I made a new one...and, of course the new one does like the blog.

He and I exchanged chat on my scruffy phone app, and today I was able to swing by for a quick feeding.

I had a picture on his profile...tall, lean black guy - looks like early 20's...all good!

He asked what kind of guy I look for, and I told him the truth - not a set type, it really depends on the guy and what he wants.

Then he mentioned that he was looking for some fun, and wanted to see the blog. I sent the address to him.

About ten minutes later he sent a note that the entries were hot. He wanted to be part of it, and sent me a picture of his full cock.

Mouth watering - standing straight up, dark and shiny with a full mushroom head!

He mentioned that his job gave him access to certain areas of a building that would be empty.

Well, that works for me and I told him so.

I told him that if he was up for a quick cum and go, it would work.

He said he was, and within minutes I was heading to his location.

When I arrived, he was standing there in his maintenance uniform - with tools and all.

HOT!

He shut the door after I entered and we wasted no time in getting his cock out.

Thicker than I expected (yum!) and silky smooth.

As I was getting on my knees he asked if I needed to jack off.

Nope, I was fine and he just smiled.

Then I was able to swallow his semi hard cock and work it to a full fledged hardon! You know I love to feel it swelling as I take more and more.

He had a full set of low hanging balls and with his work uniform unzipped down the front and everything in my hands/mouth it was a hot blowjob.

I have seen some hot clips of guys in work gear getting off, and this was a first for me...an actual guy at work, getting his rocks off down my throat.

Well, I was hungry and he was definitely up for a quick cum.

Deep throated him until he was spit lubed and then I kept going.

Gripping his cock and working what I could in my mouth was a dual action blow.

He was rock hard and every once in awhile we would get into a rhythm where he was just pounding my mouth and forcing that mushroom head down my throat.

A couple of times I did hit the gag reflex because I was trying to take it all and breathe at the same time. Not an easy task with such a thick head and shaft barreling down on your tonsils.

He asked to see my cock and I stood up to unbutton my pants and pull out my hard cock. He reached out and was stroking it, and smearing the leaking precum all over the head and pierce slit.

While his hand was full of cock, I leaned back over and sucked him off again.

As I stood upright again, he was still stroking and told me that he was ready to cum, so I told him to just let it fly all over me.

His load shot out and hit my stomach, and then more cum was oozing over his hand onto my hairy crotch and cock.

Damn, if I don't get a load on my face there is not much hotter than feeling a guy's load coat your pubes and soak your jock (or underwear in this case)!!

He offered me a towel and at first I was going to just leave with his load all over me but then I realized just how much he came and decided to err on the side of not looking like a glazed bearclaw.

As we were cleaning up I mentioned that next time I would bring my Flip vid cam with me and he smiled and said sure....so, look forward to more.3474577974612100795-8778723439668723816?l=sfverscumboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.