[2 Pigs] welcum to denver

AnonStory

homoerotic.JPG

Hi guys, we're getting ready for tonight. Both us got in yesterday, Matt a few hours earlier than Dan.

Matt: Since I had a few hours to kill, I thought I might as well get started on meeting the Denver boys.

Dan: I'd just landed and got a text from Matt, "Just landed in Denver. If I can check in early, should I try for some Denver DNA?" I texted back, "LOL, fuck yeah get some Denver boys!" Next text I got from him said, "1 load in, one on the way, what's your ETA?"

Matt: I ended up taking 3 loads. The first was a guy from bbrt, cute 24yo, who bizzarely wanted to fuck with a rubber. (So what are you doing on bbrt?!?) He had a hot cock so I let him. Here's the best part: about 5 minutes into the fuck, he pulled out, ripped the condom off, slid back in, and said, "that's bare!" and 2 strokes later he was blasting off inside. He pulled out, went to the bathroom, got dressed and left. All I need to tell you about the second guy was that he brought a loaded gun in his pants that he shot off in my ass.

Dan: It took me forever to get to the hotel and get checked in. The whole time I'm getting slutty texts from Matt.

Matt: The 3rd guy (white guy, 30, 5'9", nicely muscled, thick cock but not too long) took a while to show up, but he was well worth the wait. He fucked me face down, on my side, on my back, standing at the edge of the bed, until finally he came while I was on my back, my legs wrapped around my neck. He wasn't very verbal, all he said was, "take my load!" just as he was cumming.

Dan: I got to Matt's room just as this hottie was leaving.

Matt: So get this, I was starving and wanted to go out and get some food. But oh no, Dan turns me around, pushes me (hard!) down on the bed, rips my pants off and shoves his tongue up my ass, looking for a cummy treat. He worked his tongue up my hole like there was no tomorrow.

Dan: I was so turned on and wanted to taste cum out of Matt's ass. Matt asked me, "can you smell the cum?" Oh yeah I did, but I wasn't getting much out of his ass. So then I spit on his hole and spit on my cock, and started to fuck that hot ass.

Matt: The fucker didn't even take his clothes off!!!

Dan: It was so hot and I was so horny, but I wanted to save the my load for Friday night. Of course Matt didn't help, milking my cock for all he was worth and begging me to cum inside of him.

Matt: I don't know he held out, but he did.

Dan: When I pulled out, there was all this cum. I guess the previous guy had loaded Matt pretty deep and it took another deep fucking to pull his sperm out. I dove in and licked it up, sharing some with Matt.

Here's a shot of his cummy ass, and another of my fingering his hot hole.

CIMG2358.JPG

CIMG2359.JPG

Then we went and had dinner, and came back and spent 2 hours answering emails, with intermittent fuck breaks and make-out sessions, before falling asleep naked together.

CIMG2362.JPG

Mattlaptop.JPG

p.s. Dan: trying to upload this post and the photos wasn't made any easier by THIS lying next to me in bed!!!!!! (About two minutes after this photo was taken, Matt's pants had vanished and he was teasing me with his bare ass....)

CIMG2395.JPG

CIMG2396.JPG

Hope to see you all tonight!!

5486372999613260578-7418823151283650183?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.