[Life In The Raw] An amazing FFucking Day

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Look at BBRT on my phone after the gym, one of my favorite cumwhores was taking loads. I went to his place and there he was, naked and blindfolded on his bed. Sexy muscled latin guy. I could smell the cum the moment I got into the room, that has never happened before, I hadn't even approached him and I was hit with the hot smell of barebacker semen. I undressed and we began to kiss. He wrapped his arms around me and took off the blindfold, he told me he knows me by touch, that I just feel good and the moment I kiss him he knows that its me.

I slid my dick raw into his cum filled asshole and fucked him slowly, moving in and out, it was the end of the gangbang and he had seen to the pleasure of many men, now it was his turn to feel good, I wrapped myself around him and fucked in and out very slowly. I turned him on his stomach and fucked him, while he turned back to kiss me.

We got into some intense roleplay, allowing him to live out a deep seeded fantasy, then he begged for my seed, begged for me to breed him deep. Once he cried out for my load, it gushed and filled him with my load.

Later on, another fuckbuddy of mine, who LOVES getting fisted hit me up and asked if he could come by, of course I said yes and he was over in a flash, naked, and j lube in his hand, he got on his back, on his legs in the air.

I lubed up my hand and slid into his hot ffist hole, he had been fisted earlier so I could get right to work and pull his fucking cunt inside out, I punched his hole and he whimpered and kept thanking me, I went deeper, twisted opening and closing my hand slowly, getting deeper, pulling out, going back in, feeling the warmth of his hole encase my hand, this huge muscled man, and i was playing his hole out.

He got on his hands and knees and I pressed into him, gliding my paw in and out of him, I added more lubed and went deeper into his hole, opening and closing my hand, his dick leaking precum. He thanks me, we kiss.

I get midway up my arm, and I start punching again. Then I pull my hand out and slide it back in, all the way out and all the way in, I begin thrashing his hole. When he had to leave, I pulled out my hand and told me we would continue this tomorrow, he sat on my hand just one more time, we kissed.

We disengage, we move on.6205496180732721325-3591306293027809719?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.