[Smooth Butt] my new favorite thing to do...

Feeder

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

during both my recent experiences at a bath house and gay cinema i've done something that is extremely slutty and gets me extremely turned on....and that is walking around with a big load of cum dripping from my lips and chin. i love showing off yhe fact that i'm a slutty little cocksucker and...especially...that i had just finished giving some lucky guy some great head and taken his big load down my throat (well....most of it!). walking around with a face-full of spunk gets me super-heated up and even just now typing about it get's me rock hard and makes me need to stroke out a load of my own.

i'm curious...any others enjoy this "showing off"? how do you respond if you see a guy walking around with cum dripping from his chin? is this a turn-on?6735054797439398031-6951608765801520898?l=smoothbutt4maturetops.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.