[Sperm Pig] Sex at the Gym

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

I finally got some sex at my gym on Sunday.

Now, I’ve heard that sex does happen in the steam room at my gym, but I’ve also heard that people have been kicked out for it.

You see, while my gym is fairly gay, it isn’t 100% gay. And the staff is annoyingly… Present. They police randomly and often.

In the past, all I’ve really done is the “show and stroke”, and maybe if it not too busy, a bit of groping. But always quickly and with an eye on the door.

Well, on Sunday there were a few gays hovering around the locker room. And some straights, unfortunately. But eventually I found myself in the steam room with 2 other guys.

One was a big bear of a guy, he sat near the door. The other was a shaved head daddy with tattoos and a large cock.

When I say “large” I mean fat and wide. Thicker than three fingers across and a good 6.5”.

We all casually stroked our cocks until we were sure we were all “players”. Then we jacked.

Well daddy and I Then started trading blow jobs while the bear played lookout.

I could barely fit his cock in my mouth!

The bear would slap his thigh hard as a warning and we would have to stop. Which happened like three times.

But then our trio became a quartet when this older guy with a big ol’ dick joined in.

I’d done the show and tell thing with this older guy before— his dick is really impressive.

Anyway, bear played lookout again, daddy starts sucking my cock, and big dick guy is working my nips while I jack him.

Daddy want to get off— he’s sitting on the bench and he’s really flogging his cock. I wanted him to cum in my ass and I could tell he was getting close. So I pulled my dick out of his mouth and turned my ass to him.

He pulled my cheeks apart and spit on my hole. I took that as my cue and squatted down.

After the other sex I’d had this weekend, he popped in fairly easily. He let out an audible groan.

I started bouncing slowly up and down, and while leaning forward, I took big cock in my mouth.

Daddy came less than a minute later. He let out a few quiet grunts and “ohh’s” and I felt his fat fucker spitting seed in my guts.

While still impaled and taking the last of daddy’s sperm, I jacked and sucked big dick until he blew in my mouth. Thank god it didn’t take long, because big dick was only on his 4th or 5th spurt when Bear slapped his thigh.

Big cock yanks out of my mouth- some of his seed I’m sure getting wasted on the steam room floor. And I pulled quickly off of daddy and had just enough time to wrap my towel around my waist before a young basketball punk came in.

He was going to sit for awhile, so the rest of us slowly filtered out to the showers.

I found Bear at the lockers and thanked him for his services and said I’d get him next time. He smiled and winked and said, “I have a partner, but I like to watch.”

It was a good Sunday workout.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.