How to clean your anal before sex?!

blion_4444

Hi! just the basic question.... how do i clean my ass with a BASIC ENEMA before anal sex? am i suppose to try to hold the liquid in me until i can't hold it any longer?

im basically just putting soapy water in a basic enema... that should be clean enough, right?

NOOO!

dont use soap (srsly I once used shampoo as lube... it caned :S) anything with a detergent is just going to irritate the wall of your intestine. Just stick to warm water (or piss if you prefer). Just squirt the liquid in and eject it straight back out. Don't use too much (half a pint is probably plenty) and force it too far up your gut, or wait too long unless you want liquid diarrhea to come out 30 mins later.

Without doing a deep-intestinal level cleaning, I find that I'm usually good for several hours just by running the stream from a shower-hose up my hole. The first few runs will generally dislodge any large or random 'distractions'... then I let the hose run continuously inside me (expelling the water as quickly as it enters) to clear out any tiny bits or discolored liquids. Never let it fill your inner intestines or become terribly uncomfortable. Soaps and deep-level enemas can often agitate the upper intestinal tract to force down items that are altogether harder to keep clean and generally more disturbing when they do make their way through... so procedures like that need to be combined with long periods of not eating ANYTHING, plus repeated follow-up cleanings... not really worth it unless you're going to be gang-fucked for 6+ hours IMHO)

If you're just going for a quick 1- or 2-off hookup, it's best (for me) to limit your food intake, and only clean the lower tracts (not much past the 2nd sphincter). Expell completely several times to avoid shitting water in the middle of the fuck. Good for a fair 4-6 hours, without ruining your digestion for the following 8-9 days...