[iBLASTinside] Home from the Hospital and on the Mend

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Posted in Anonymousbarebackcumfuckreal feelings

I’ve been out of circulation for about a week, not that too many people noticed. I’ve set up a great many automated tools to assist me and keep you horny buggers receiving content should I decide to take an impromptu break. This type of break was not what I had in mind.

Long story short, something tainted some food and a bad bug attacked this top’s colon. The irony of having my ass eaten up does not elude me. Let me just say that there’s a bright sign lit over my asshole right now that says, “EXIT ONLY” and any attempt even for a lovely tongue to provide pleasure to that port will be immediately thwarted.

Special thanks to those who noticed the occasional personal posts among the automated ones from my hospital bed, some probably coming when the morphine-enhanced moments allowed me to be lucid enough to type a few words. In the meantime, I’m catching up and there’s a week’s worth of boiling hot cum sitting in my ballsack ready to ready to be pumped into a pristine hole.

Related posts:

Fucking Tweaker

Several sex clubs have been popping up all over the seedy part of town, so late one night, I'd exhausted my usual haunting gr...

Theoretical Bug-Chasing and Making Babies

Bug-chasers want to become infected*— and reinfected*— with HIV. As the Bareback Brotherhood grows, some people*— severely mi...

Swinging Richards Review Posted to Sleazy Atlanta Guide

So my reviews of Atlanta's sleazy guide would be incomplete without including Swinging Richards, the premiere strip club for ...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.