[Midtown Mutt ATL] College Football Veteran

Feeder

Click here to see Midtown Mutt's original blog post...

On Thanksgiving night, I was horny and bored so I got on MH. *After the usual messing around, I was hit on by a hot black man who was formerly a football player with a major college team in the Southeast. This stud is in the near suburbs, which I almost never visit, but I was horny for cock and he was prime beefcake. I arrived at a big McMansion and rang the door bell. His profile pictures were dated, but he was still hot. He's handsome and stands about 6 foot 5 to my 5-9. After we dispensed with the pleasantries, we went up to his bedroom and set off the fireworks.

The Stud was a huge guy with a thick 9 inch dick. After some suck-face, he went to work munching my hole. After a short bit of ass eating, he smeared some lube on my hole and put his bare cock up to my hole and pushed himself into me. He filled me up like I haven't been filled by another man in quite a while. We wrecked is bed as he fucked me for an hour in every position imaginable. Finally, he grunted as he came in me.

Once he pulled his big cock out of me, my much smaller cock got hard and I asked him if he wanted to get fucked. Imagine my surprise when he said he had never been fucked. So I got on my back and he straddled me and painfully took my dick. Finally, he couldn't stand the pain and discomfort, and he got off me. He was hard again and fucked me again until he came. We jumped in the shower and washed the cum and lube off each other.

Edited by Hotload84

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.