Poppers and verbal

VersRawPig

My fantasy is to be at a sleazy bar with a raw fucker in the back...I go and sit next to him and he asks me what I'm into. I tell him I'm versatile and love to flip fuck. He says he's into it too, and then asks me if I do it raw. I say fuck yeah...that's the only way I do it. Then he moans and tells me his cock is hard. I tell him that I haven't cum in a week and I wanna swap loads with a hot stranger stud. He asks me if I'm into verbal and I say fuck yeah...I can't get enough of it but it's hard to find guys who are really into it. He whips out a bottle of Jungle Juice platinum and tells me he gets really verbal when he poppers up. So he hands me the bottle, I sniff it deep in both notrils and then he asks me what I wanna do to him tonight. I tell him I wanna slide my raw condomless cock deep up his manhole and I want him to do the same to me. Then he takes his hand and starts rubbing my bulge. I do the same to him. He takes the bottle and sniffs it, then tells me he wants my raw stranger cum deep inside his fuckhole...then I tell him I want the same.

So we go into the bathroom, suck eachother off, rim...then start sliding inside eachother raw. He tells me to fuck his raw hole slow...I ask him if it feels good and he says fuck yeah...bareback my raw unprotected hole. We keep up the "raw talk" till we both seed inside eachother.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest manfun456

Fuck, I love fucking with raw talk. Especially once I'm poppered up - all I want are more strangers pumping their loads up my slutty hole. Love talking about all the seed I've taken and how the guy fucking me now is gonna blast his jizz up inside my raw hole.

Once I glue the bottle of poppers to my nose, nothing gets me hotter than a little dirty talk- I love it when a top presses into me and complements me on how good it feels.

I'm interested in talking to guys who get off on discussing bareback sex as much as doing it...including both at the same time.

Love talking about getting dicked raw and load of hot, wet cum up my hole. Talking about doing it while hitting the popper is just FUCKING HOT! What do you like VersRawPig? I hope you like to fuck a hole raw and dump several huge loads.