[Sperm Pig] Awkward Moments with Dad

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

I don’t get home for the holidays very often, and when I do I try to make sure there is plenty of family around for distraction.

This is because my dad used to fuck me from ages 15 til I left for college.

It tends to make quiet, alone moments now a teensy bit awkward and tense.

Well, last night my dad’s girlfriend left and it was just the two of us later on. After a movie, we retired to our separate bedrooms.

While in bed, I jumped on Scruff, just to see if I could line up maybe something for the following day. A guy nearby without a pic hit me up.

We chatted a bit- I asked if he had any pics to share. He said he didn’t like to, but that he had a loaded 7 incher that needed release.

I said I was stuck with family and looking for tomorrow. He asked if maybe he couldn’t just sneak into my room and just get a blowjob. I said it would be too risky with my dad just down the hall.

We chatted a bit more, and got really sexual. About how I would like his cock and that he had a big load saved up for me to swallow.

I have to admit I was very turned on by the thought.

“C’mon, just let me sneak over. We can be quiet— it’ll be hot! Plus, I was with family all day, and couldn’t give my girlfriend my load, and it need to cum out.”

Girlfriend??? Suddenly my stomach knotted a bit.

“I just don’t think it’s gonna work,” I replied. It wasn’t more than 30 seconds later there was a knock at my door.

My dad walked into my room in just a t-shirt and socks— his erection on display.

“I decided to sneak over to your room anyway”.

Dad had been drinking all day and this was just what I was afraid would happen. What I had been avoiding for years.

“You know you want this load— and you’re gonna take it. Just like you used to.”

Suddenly I was 16 again, and paralyzed. It’s my dad and I knew I wouldn’t be able to say no to him. I was disgusted with myself for not being able to refuse. To just kick him out of my room.

And I was disgusted that I had a hardon.

I have become such a cock whore, that I didn’t even care that my dad was going to force me to have sex with him— again.

He walked over to my bed and stood there, looking down at me and waiting. I assumed the position, on all fours like I used to, and took him into my mouth.

“Good boy. Make me feel good.”

And Then I sucked him.

It was like it wasn’t even me doing the sucking. My mind just sort of shut down, and I was in auto suck mode. Like when you are so not into the guy, but you just want to get him off as soon as you can because you still want the load.

Because he was drunk, it was taking a long time. My neck was cramping and I was using my hand to jack him. I just wanted it done.

“Yeah, boy! Yeah boy! Yeah boy!!” he chanted, and I knew he was close. Just like old times.

Then he flooded my mouth. Dad always had been a big cummer, and evidently he still was.

And being a good son, I swallowed it all, even though it made me gag.

“Damn, that felt good! That was just what I needed before bed.”

I just sat back and tried not to watch him as he wiped his cock off on his t-shirt.

“And you needed my load, didn’t you? Didn’t you, cocksucker?”

“Yes sir.”

“Good boy. Sleep tight now.”

I didn’t fall asleep for hours. I kept expecting him to creep back into my room for seconds. And maybe to fuck my ass.

When I heard his snores is when I finally nodded off. The bitter taste of his cum still on my tongue.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.