[iBLASTinside] Q&A: Do Tops Enjoy It When a Bottom Cums?

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Posted in barebackcumfuckmilkingQuestion and Answer

Q.png

Do tops enjoy it when a bottom cums?

A.png

My short answer is no. My long answer: Depends all on the bottom.

When a bottom cums, I love the sensation on my cock inside a hole as his Kegel muscles involuntarily contract and expand while he shoots his load. A few bottoms do know how to milk a load from a cock using those muscles but most can’t effectively kick them in the right way to give the top ultimate pleasure.

The problem is when fucking a bottom who cums, the fucking ends after they shoot*— at least, all too often, that’s the case.

I’ve had a few bottoms with whom that is not what happens. If they can continue the fuck, even after that load shoots out of their cock, then we’ve got a situation that works for me. Cum all you want.

Ultimately, I don’t really give a shit whether a bottom cums. However, if I enjoy an ass and I know that the bottom’s goal is to cum… therefore I want to breed him again… I’ll make certain he gets off so I can have it another time soon.

Related posts:

Fucking Tweaker

Several sex clubs have been popping up all over the seedy part of town, so late one night, I'd exhausted my usual haunting gr...

Face of an Angel, Body Built for Sin

I've started posting some photos over at http://barebacking.tumblr.com. More or less, it's an outlet of some fun photography ...

Becoming...

A muscle god, I shall never be. Let's admit it. I am 44 years old with hair that's now growing in odd places no matter how mu...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.