[Sperm Pig] Sling Pig

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

After this past holiday weekend, I just had the need to get fucked, and fucked hard.

As luck would have it, I also got home to find my new sling had been delivered.

So yesterday I set up the frame and tried out the new leather sling. It worked well.

First up was a beefy bear daddy. He was furry and had a nice 7 inches. But the best part was that it was thick.

I sucked him a bit first, but then I was in the sling and he was fucking me. And being older he was taking a LONG time.

He pounded me for 45 minutes until I was gagging for his load. He liked it when I clenched my ass muscles, so I kept it tight— which finally made him shoot.

He LOVED my milking technique— told me I had an exceptionally talented ass.

Then I got back online and reconnected with a buddy from way back. He was in the neighborhood do he swung by.

Shaved head. Goatee. Tattoos. And a downcurve 7 inch, mushroom headed cock.

He had limited time, so we got right to it once he arrived. I sucked him some, the I was back in the sling.

He fucked fast and furious, and in 5 minutes was mixing his sperm with the previous guy’s.

He was reminded of how much he lives breeding my ass, so we agreed to make it more regular— like in Wednesday nights.

The third guy was a leather daddy. In his 50’s he actually wore a harness and arm bands when he came over.

And daddy had an 8 inch uncut fucker. One of those cocks with a smaller head, but a thick base.

He’s normally a bottom, but I’d been begging him to knock me up for 6 months. He finally agreed.

But for being a bottom, he sure was a rough top! He just pushed in and started piston fucking me.

And with the sling and his length, his cock was punching my guts with every thrust. It was almost painful.

I had the poppers going on a steady huff while he slammed away. I kept up the dirty talk and how I wanted his DNA to mix with the other two loads in me.

This got him going, and then with three wickedly hard thrusts (so hard I cried out in pain) he parks his cock up in me and stops all movement.

He stood stock still and all I could feel was his dick throbbing and spitting inside my guts. It was intense.

Then, as an added bonus he looks down at me and says, “You ever had a guy piss in your ass?”

I tell him I LOVE that, and ask him if he needs to go. He does. So we stay still for about a minute and he says “here it comes”.

And he proceeds to fill my ass with a big bladder load of piss. Which he gently fucks into me some before carefully pulling out.

After he left I purged a HUGE pissload from my ass— along with globs of sperm.

It was Totally fucking hot and just what I needed.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.