[Smooth Butt] gave some great head the other day...got my reward!

Feeder

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

had an hour to kill so i stopped by one of the several ABS in my city...this one is hit or miss and since it was late afternoon on a football sunday, i had no idea if it would hit or miss. i walked in to an empty arcade with booths. no glory holes so if you want action...you need to walk into an occupied booth. there was one booth playing videos and the door cracked open so i figured he wanted company. i opened the door on a decent looking guy with a hard 6.5 inch cock that he had out and was stroking. i wasted no time and was in his booth and on my knees in a flash. his cockhead was wet with pre-cum and i licked at the pearly cream with my wet tongue...savoring the salty sweetness of his leaking cock. i showed him i meant business and soon had him lodged in my warm wet mouth and quickly buried the full length of his cock so that his cockhead was pushing down down my throat....

more to cum...6735054797439398031-4110208937824158285?l=smoothbutt4maturetops.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.