[Sperm Pig] Fuck Buddy

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

I’m finally starting to have a regular fuck bud. Like the kind who will text me for a booty call mid-week.

Which is really a nice perk.

The other guys who fuck me are fairly irregular about it, and it’s almost always on weekends because that’s when it’s most convenient.

But this buddy is close enough and convenient enough that we can make weeknights work— even late.

On Thursday I got a booty text from him: I’m in your neighborhood— wanna fuck?

I tell him to hurry on over. It was already 10:15*pm and I had to work on Friday.

He didn’t leave until 12:30 am. And I finally fell asleep with two of his loads in my ass.

The first one took longer than expected. We kissed and sucked and he ate my ass for awhile. When I finally begged him for it, he got me on all fours.

He has a thick 7+ inch cock and he was hitting all the right spots with it. Finally he let loose with his sperm and filled my ass.

We talked and cuddled an made out for a good long while, until things heated up again.

This time we started with me in my back, him fucking my cum-lubed ass. His thrusts were making wet, slurpy noises.

We eventually flipped so I was riding him. Riding cock is my favorite thing, and his big fucker was steamrolling my prostate with every stab.

This drove me over the edge and I coated his chest with my load. He came a few seconds later— giving me my second filling.

He left shortly after that— unfortunately. I wanted him to spend the night with his cock corking my hole.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.