[Breeder] 501

TheBreeder

To see Breeder's original blog post click here

Yesterday was my 500th post, here. I've decided what I'd like to do, in order to celebrate. It won't be a contest, or a video, or me flying to a reader's house for a special in-person appearance (though if you've got the dough and want to make that happen, I'm all ears!).

I've decided I want to record myself reading one of my entries and to post it here. You guys get to pick which one.

If you've got a favorite entry that you'd like to hear read aloud by the author, post its name or the general gist of it (Do that one where that guys shampooed you while you blew him! That was hot!) in the comments here—or, for the many of you who are comment-shy or comment-averse, send me a quick email and let me know which essay would be your choice.

I'm not going to base my selection on a random drawing, or on reader favoritism. I'll just pick the entry that seems to have the most potential. The reader who suggested the one I pick will get some special thanks.

Nothing fancy. Nothing elaborate. And then we'll all keep moving along.

I'll take suggestions until next Friday. Thanks, guys.12316001024335229-5334903559420759836?l=mrsteed64.blogspot.com

More...

Bear4Breeding--I doubt it? I don't know. Apparently I have a long way to go to get to 'Whore' status, though. (On here. In real life I achieved it about 32 years ago.)

I don't know, I don't recall seeing to many users with a the status of "Slut" but maybe I'm not reading the right threads. Yeah "Whore" was a rather large number, but am sure you'll get there soon enough on here that is. A Whore in real life is not a bad thing. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.