[Smooth Butt] sitting here typing this with a squishy asshole...

Feeder

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

got a huge load of spunk deposited deep in my guts at the local bath house tonight and just had to cum back and type about it. sitting here with a squishy asshole...fingering my cummy hole and sitting in a puddle of cum.

had a pretty horny night at the bath...not great, but pretty good. sucked a few nice cocks in the glory hole maze and got fucked there too....love getting fucked through a glory hole! toward the end of the night i was tired and chilling in the steam room when a OK looking guy walked in. i stood and offered him my cock to suck...which he promptly took advantage of. he gave me some good head and then snuck his hand around the back of my ass and snaked two fingers into the lubed rim of my asshole. this told me that this guy wanted some ass...and i was just the guy to give it to him. i climbed down from my perch and turned around....offering my smooth asscheeks for him to play with. i started running his hand up and down my asscrack and then pushed his cock forward until it was rubbing between my cheeks. his was a stubby (thick) 6 incher and i bent over to offer him my hungry hole and he took it...thrusting forward and pushing his cock all the way in to the hilt in one swift thrust. he was vocal and started grunting in my ear as he humped my up turned asscheeks.6735054797439398031-6202204360810956282?l=smoothbutt4maturetops.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.