GREEN DOOR in Bethlehem PA

in town for soccer game on weekends,wanna get used before and after game,love the feel of my butthole stretched leaking cum out and down the leg of my shorts while im playing the game kicking that ball around.love the feel of guys taking turns thrusting in my ass to get off.most loads taken 27 in a day and a half.

• 9 months later...

um... I live like 1-2 miles away walking distance from this place, (at the moment) I've never done anything with another guy before, but a part of me always wanted to get it out of the way, I'm 24 years old as of the end of december last year, and in the first week of february (even if its the second or third day) I'm going to build up enough courage to go to that place and check it out... I have a couple questions though >_< is there a bar inside ?@_@ going from having nothing in your butt to a penis sounds like a big jump that may require liquid aphrodisiac... I mean courage >_> any replies or information would have me very gratuitous... lol I would've went sooner but I was in the Navy >_> (no jokes) then I went to texas (no jokes again) and came here like 6 months ago to try and take a breath from my travels.

• 7 months later...

I haven't been there for a while, BUT.... my wife and I have been there many times and the action is generally good. We are both bareback only and had our fill. There are a couple of small rooms in the back with doors and she usually has a line waiting. I tend to hit the gloryhole section or hook up with tgurls if there are any around. We both decline action if they want to wear a rubber and very few take a pass. Enjoy! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 9 years later...

I know this is an old post, but I was there for the first time yesterday.  I had an amazing time, best raw sex ever took 3 loads  2 in mouth one in ass. I would have taken more, but I had to leave.  I highly recommend Saturday mornings.  Also took my first full fist.

On 10/8/2023 at 2:40 PM, chrisjoci said:

I know this is an old post, but I was there for the first time yesterday.  I had an amazing time, best raw sex ever took 3 loads  2 in mouth one in ass. I would have taken more, but I had to leave.  I highly recommend Saturday mornings.  Also took my first full fist.

Good for you.  Before the pandemic Id go when in town, but always at night.  Makes me want to take a road trip!