[Sperm Pig] Dad Strikes Again

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Well, my dad was in town for some business (and to see his ex) and he asked if he could crash at my place.

Like a good son (and an idiot), I said yes.

I knew I was in trouble when he started going through my beer that night. I was kind of hoping he’d just have too much and just fall asleep on my couch.

He had just enough to make him horny.

Evidently his new girlfriend isn’t putting out like he wants, because I woke up that night to the feeling of him grinding his dick against my ass.

I knew the drill, so I moved enough so that I could pull off my boxers. I also reached in the bedside table and got the lube and poppers.

He waited patiently as I put lube in my hand, reached back, and slathered his erect penis.

Then I assumed our normal position of me on all fours, chest down.

While he fumbled around near my hole, I hit the poppers.

“Son, are you doing drugs?” he whispered violently.

“No, dad” I told him matter of factly. “They’re just poppers. For relaxation.”

He grunted and then pushed into me.

“This must be what my cock would feel like fucking me,” I thought. Because any more we are very similar in size and shape.

Then I Kept myself floating on poppers while he went at it— like usual I just really wanted him to hurry up and cum and be done.

It only took him 5 minutes or so.

With some quiet grunts and wheezes, he tensed up and his sperm unloaded in my ass. The best thing that can be said is that at least I didn’t have to taste it this time.

He pulled out, and without a word headed to my bathroom to clean up. I probably should have cleaned up too, because I could tell from my discomfort that things weren’t spic n span.

But at that point I really didn’t care.

I just pulled on my boxers and waited for him to go back to the couch and fall asleep.

I laid on my back the rest of the night, and when I was sure he was asleep I ended up jacking off remembering the sex.

And loathing myself for it.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.