[Life In The Raw] Flogging and Fisting

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Over Thanksgiving Weekend, I had visited by Jake Wetmore. We stayed in his hotel room in the Silverlake area the entire weekend. It a weekend a fucking, eating, fucking, cigar smoking, leather bar hopping... among other things. I have tried to write about it... really I have. But I felt overwhelmed everytime I tried to commit my memories to text. Well... one of the most intense experiences... NO... THE MOST intense experience still remains with crystal clarity.

We were laying in bed, and I asked what he felt like doing. He grinned at me, and said that he could tell that I had an idea what we could do. I did. I had been curious about this for a while, we didn't get the chance at Dore Alley or Folsom, but now we would. I was going to get flogged by Jake. He told me to stand at the chair, he told me to relax and breathe deeply. I closed my eyes. he said he would start off light and he would increase force. I did. The flogger lightly striking my shoulder. Left. Right. Left. Right. Then my ass. In my minds eye I saw myself, I saw myself taking each blow, my body challenging his strength, yet yielding to it at the same time. The force of his blows increasing.

I saw my body take the blows, I felt his strength... but it's not that his strength was attacking me. It was more like his strength was flowing into me. He was giving me a part of himself. In my mind, I saw my body transform, I saw my body change into what I workout everyday to have it become. Somehow as the blows increased, as he used more of himself, he was guiding me to where I would become stronger.

He walked up behind me and held me.

"You are amazing... this was your first time? I've played with guys who have done it for a while and I couldn't go that hard on them. Okay... 20 more... and you are going to count them... okay..."

He struck again, and I counted... soon it was over... my entire back glowed with warmth. A few barehanded spanks on my ass. Now it was time for our other activity.

I eat his hole for a bit, then I grabbed the J Lube and smeared it on my hands.

I worked his hole, each finger, then spreading his hole. I worked it open then got my hand deep in his ass.

It felt amazing getting my paw deep in his hole, I worked it in and out, stretching his hole open, moving in and out, opening and closing my hand deep inside of him.

I began punching his hole, his moans became louder and deeper. Later he would tell me about the headspace that I took him to. I lightly ground my knuckles to his insides.

"you're fucking driving me crazy!!!!!!!!"

He kept up, I wanted him crazy, I wanted him insane.

That night was the gangbang and he was going to be hot and ready for the tops that were going to come after his hole. Then he had me take my hand all the way out and move it back in. I did, thrashing the entrance to his hole. I did this a few time, each time, he thanked me, he begged me for more.

I went in harder and faster. I pulled out, his hole was wet and gaping. I dove into his hole, slamming my dick inside of him. I didnt last long, since loose and sloppy hole gets me off so quickly. I fired off my load in his hole.

Then we rested, for the gangbang.6205496180732721325-593384783351681499?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.