Choose Your Own Adventure

Barratboy

Hey guys - I don't know if you all remember those "Choose Your Own Adventure" books like I do, but at a wiki site, there's a place you can post/write them online so you can click instead of "turn to page" whatever.

I've been writing one for a while, and thought I'd share the link here: http://editthis.info/choose_your_own_adventure/Birthday_Bottom_Boy's_Blackout_Bar-night

The story is about a guy at his first "Blackout Night" at a rather rough-n-tumble pub. If you make the right choices, you can end up filling up with a heck of a lot of spunk.

Hope you enjoy! (If you do go read it and play, please post here if you've got any ideas for what you'd like to see there. It's a sprawling story with a lot of "red links" I still need to finish.)

-Mike

This is great, I've already shot several loads reading this story. ;) I had some trouble navigating to all the pages that I knew were there, from clicking the parent directory folder and browsing the pages, but I guess this is a work in progress. My favorites were the bouncer and bartender double fucking the guy, the back alley, *everything* about Mac, and all the party favors.

Some suggestions to add even more of an edge -- maybe consider including some scenarios involving gifting, other roleplaying figures such as cops and professors and bosses, poppers, and sounding wands.

Thanks for sharing!

Glad you liked - Mac is definitely a favourite (The only e-mails I ever got were all about him - ha!)

It's a work in progress, and I try to add a page or two here and there every week. There is a cop in there already, though he's not finished off yet. I'll keep working on it! :)

This is great, I've already shot several loads reading this story. ;) I had some trouble navigating to all the pages that I knew were there, from clicking the parent directory folder and browsing the pages, but I guess this is a work in progress. My favorites were the bouncer and bartender double fucking the guy, the back alley, *everything* about Mac, and all the party favors.

Some suggestions to add even more of an edge -- maybe consider including some scenarios involving gifting, other roleplaying figures such as cops and professors and bosses, poppers, and sounding wands.

Thanks for sharing!