Biggest Cock You've Taken

rubio2001

My biggest was last year. Met a 22 y/o mixed race kid whose cock was literally down to his knee cap. We chatted for a while and I sucked on him and he got harder; not bigger but harder. He then asked me if I wanted it in me and I said I would try and asked him how big is it? He said 14" and I said go for it. I bent over and he lubed up and slowly fed it into me. It took him almost 15 minutes to get it all in but when he did he hit spots in me that never had been hit before. WOW.

He then started fucking me slowly and had me adjust my angle for his pleasure. He was in me for over an hour and came 3 times DEEP in my ass before he pulled out finally. His cum was still dripping out of my ass 3 days later. We swapped phone numbers and he told me if he gets back here he will look me up again. I told him, please do.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Matias47

I met this Russian guy at Melrose one night, he was huge, I couldn't get it in -- I tried hard, but when the guy saw some blood, he stopped and I blew him. Last year, I met this black guy at Flex. He was from NYC, we email, so I should see him again this summer. He wasn't the best looking, but had the cock of a god and an ok body. My dildo is 8x5 and his cock was bigger. After a few minutes to get it in and some slow pumping, I was able to take some real slamming. I don't know if I could take it on a daily basis, but I'll take him again.

• 4 weeks later...

Black guy with 10 by 7 inch dick - not a looker in any way and started to regret meet until that cock fell out. Didn't even chat about bb - he was mounting me raw. Have to say I can take big cock and dildos but just couldn't do much fuckin with this one - big regret when I think back.