[iBLASTinside] Travel Diary, Day #2: And Mark’s Blue Balls Are Getting Larger!

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Posted in barebackcumfuckSan FranciscoTravel Diary

Another night, another set of abortions from the men of the San Francisco Bay Area. Perhaps if I were in the city proper, it wouldn’t be so difficult, but that would be far, far away from where I need to be during the day.

The overall result resembled my first night, although a 22-year-old top who read my blog entry from*yesterday*told me I was wrong. He gets plenty of ass.

Fuck. Of course he does. He’s 22.

His big suggestion: Role play.

Well, Daddy wants some ass and son better deliver. Coach is fed up with the training his team has gotten here. And the old business man needs to interview a new assistant to help out.

Related posts:

Five Minutes to Spare

A while back (when I had a job), I was on a business trip. One of those trips where everything turned out to be back-to-back-...

Breeding a Redneck Behind an Abandoned House

The last week or so kept me busy for a variety of reasons and, for whatever the reason, I've just not had the luck with getti...

Breeding the Bi Boy Who Would Be Married

Help make Mark's Big Bareback Birthday Blast Bash a little better! Mark is looking for ideas and feedback. If you can't c...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.