[Sperm Pig] A bit of a whore

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

So, I ended up with 4 loads in my ass yesterday.

It had been awhile since I’d been propper fucked (like 3 weeks) so I was gagging for some cock to breed my hole. I was off on Monday, so what to do… what to do…

I found a guy on BBRT who wanted to cum over at 11 to knock me up, but at the time that was 2 hours away, and I couldn’t wait. I still invited him over, but I needed something earlier.

So I put up a Craigslist ad.

Damn, I must have crafted a good one, because I got multiple offers.

The first guy was a partnered guy who wanted a nice, discrete fuck on his way to work. I obliged.

He didn’t even fully take off his work trousers, just pulled them down to his ankles. Then he got on his knees on my bed and fucked me on my back so I could work his pierced nips. He came in like 5 minutes.

Oh, and he had a nice 7.5” cock with a mushroom head. I was so horny, that fucker slid right in!

He left, and I had about 15 minutes before the next guy— mr. 11. He claimed to have 9 inches… it was closer to 8. But thick. We’ve actually fucked before, but he’s a redneck and a bit slow, so he never remembers who I am online.

Still, the fuck is good. He eats ass and I suck his thick tool, then he flipped me doggy and nailed me.

The last time he fucked me, it hurt. His cock is really thick, especially at the base, and it felt like it was tearing me up. This time, though, I was in such a cock-whore mood, that he just pushed right in with minimal discomfort.

Then he pounded me for like 10 minutes til he blasted his load deep.

The third guy was the best fuck of the day. He answered my Craigslist ad and was at my place 30 minutes after Mr. 11 finished.

The guy wanted me lubed and ready, on all fours. I started a hidden cam rolling, and assumed the position. And the guy did NOT disappoint.

Ex marine. Single father. Shave head. Built well. Nice cock on him.

He walked in, and with no talking stripped, got behind me, and started fucking. After the other two big cocks, my ass was well open and well lubed. He had no trouble getting in and fucking.

I think he got off on knowing that there were a couple other loads in me. He reached around and jacked me some, but then focused on his task and eventually loaded me with his babybatter.

I thought I was done after him, but another Craigslist request came in— who am I to say no?

#4 wasn’t ideal. Kind of chubby guy with a 5 incher. But man, he LOVED to eat ass! He ate my ass for like 30 minutes solid. And sucked my cock. And worked my nips. It was incredible.

Then he shoved in my ass for the finale and lasted about 2 minutes before he lost his wad. Which was actually fine with me since I was getting pretty fucked out by then.

Later, the stream of cum that came out of my ass was massive! It definitely looked as if more than 4 guys had bred me… I wonder who the big cummer was?

Regardless, all this fucking has just left me insatiable. I have my 10 inch bud cumming by at 11 today to wreck my ass. Then another guy cumming by at 2 for a quick pump n dump. Wednesday a neighbor is supposed to fuck me, then Thursday morning I’m supposed to have a threeway where I get DP’d.

We’ll see if all this happens. You know I’ll blog about it if it does.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.