[Sperm Pig] Jesus Fuck.

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

As in, I cried out to our lord and savior many MANY times during my fuck today.

Big Ten (my fuckbuddy with the 10x6.5” cock) came by and fucked the bejesus out of me.

It was probably our most intense fuck session yet.

Every time we screw, it is always the best sex I’ve ever had. But today achieved a new level.

Big Ten is great at delivering pleasure. He knows he has a real weapon on him but he is never out to harm me with it. Only to provide pleasure.

The thing is, our sex recently sort of got into a pattern. I suck him, then ride him to get used to his size. Then he rolls me onto my back, then my side. Then onto my stomach. Then back to my side.

After an hour or more of constant fucking, and when I can take no more, he usually pulls out, jacks off, and when he gets close he shoves deep in me.

But not today.

We went through our usual positional shirts— me riding him a couple times tho— but things changed when we got on my stomach.

For some reason, today he was hitting deeper and easier than usual. More than his head was popping well into my colon with each stroke.

Our fucking became stronger— more violent. To where I ended up on all fours and was physically, forcefully ramming my ass backward onto every inch of his big cock.

And he rammed into me like an animal.

It was unbridled, raging, animalistic fucking the likes of which I have only ever had once or twice before.

And it got LOUD. I know I was growling and basically roaring for him to wreck my hole.

I was lost in wave after wave of crazy pleasure— and then Big Ten came. And came hard.

Evidently the violent sex, coupled with his cockhead popping in and out of my colon brought him over the edge.

That was the loudest I’ve ever heard him cum. He was groaning and yelling “Oh God!” with each spurt.

Then he collapsed onto my back, and I onto the bed. We lay like that with me torturing his cock with ass milking, until he was limp.

Merry fucking Christmas, huh?

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.