[iBLASTinside] Travel Diary, Day #4: The Party that Wasn’t

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Posted in AnonymousbarebackblowjobBrotherhoodfuckLatinomindfuckmuscleMusingorgypoppersRantSan FranciscoSilicon Valley

I thought to improve my chances at a bareback lay required something a bit more creative. A party, surely, would attract a few more men and make it worth their while to drive two miles off Interstate 880. Right?

Fuck no.

I posted it and got about seven responses, but two were abortions too far away to really count (or just not in my field of dreams). The remaining five made the grade and I accepted them. I’d hoped for more tops but, alas, that didn’t seem to be the case.

I sent an e-mail with instructions and my location and followed up with a request to confirm. Shortly after that message, I started to get responses:

sorry. you are pretty far from me...about 30 minutes...so Iam going to pass...thought you were closer...have fun

Okay, so BBRT does indeed show his city and mine and approximate distance. Had he checked, he’d seen a bridge needed to be crossed and a 30-minute drive.

Next one:

new to the area and don't have idea where you are. sorry bud.

Guess what, dumb ass? When I told you the hotel, there’s this really amazing thing called the fucking Internet. USE IT.

sorry, but bbrt normally emails me when i have a message andit didn't tonight. hope you have fun. sorry i couldnt makeit.

Well, I invited you to a party at 9 p.m. and accepted you. What the fuck do you think would happen? The one night BBRT doesn’t work right. HMMMM… suspicious.

And finally, the guy who begged me all week to fuck him but wouldn’t come over unless I found another top to fuck him:

I'm not gonna attend. Someone I blocked is going.....have agreat time man

Well fuck.

Everyone else, just a no show.

I’m back in January. Maybe I’ll have better luck.

Related posts:

The Eye Stared Back

Strangely, it seemed to stare back at me, through the thin*wisps*of hairs that covered his back. Normally, I'm not much of on...

A Capitol Breeding

I'll be arriving in Washington, D.C., tomorrow afternoon. It's strange to think I'll be returning to my home, the place where...

Like Ships Passing...

A rarity indeed to find a man taller than I. His arrival had become doubtful after more than an hour had passed since our las...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.