[Street Muscle 501] Suckin Gym Studs cock on regular basis

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see Street Muscle 501's original blog post click here...

JeansBulge14.jpg Sorry I haven't posted lately. Things have been crazy since the march....I sucked so much dick that weekend....and fucked so much hole. I am just now recovering. Of course I haven't abstained entirely from sex since then. You know me. I gotta have it everyday...at least once.

I been suckin and fucking around with this hot hung stud lately. He has a huge cock that I love to suck. I met him at the gym and been sucking him pretty regularly for the past 2 weeks. The second time we hooked up was a pretty intense time

I had sucked his cock a few days before at my place....after we worked out. This time, I went over to his house. I was wearing my usually tight levis 501s. He was decked out in tight jeans too...and no shirt.

This time, he led me into the living room and took a seat on the couch, fondling my rapidly-hardening penis through my jeans. He pulled them down and took me in his mouth in one motion, and proceeded to give me several blissful minutes of incredible head. He used his tongue to tickle the underside of my erection while I stiffened inside him. Wet, soft lips slid up and down my raging manhood, again and again, until finally I could take no more and withdrew. As wonderful as his mouth felt, I wanted to pleasure him as much as he'd pleasured me, and the sooner the better.

I fell to my knees, licking my lips in anticipation of tasting his big, sweet dick again. I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled out his cock. He was already deliciously hard, and pointed invitingly at my mouth. I took it in my hand, stroking it as I proceeded to kiss and lick the entire length of his shaft as well as his balls and inner thighs, as I pulled his jeans further down. My tongue even ventured south and took a few furtive licks at his butthole. I moaned, telling him how much I'd loved sucking his sexy cock last time and how happy I was to have another chance to taste it. He smiled in response, pushing my mouth toward his pulsing cockhead. I opened wide as my lips reached his hole, lapping up a drop of shiny pre-cum.

Then I lowered my head and took about five inches of his bulging piece into my mouth in one swift gulp, his juicy head pushing against my gag reflex and demanding entry. Since I suck so much cock I easily can relax my throat and take the whole seven-plus inches. I so badly wanted to do this to him now, to be completely full of his gorgeous cock. Opening my lips again, I stared right into his eyes as I relaxed my throat and somehow managed to gobble the rest of his generous length. I closed my lips at the base and moaned, trying so hard not to gag around his giant member, but I lost 2e.jpgthat battle, and withdrew to about the five-inch mark as I regained my breath.

He was loving it and encouraged me to take it again. I did, and held him down there for a good five seconds (yes, I counted!) before moving back toward the top. I proceeded to swallow the entirety of his mammoth erection again and again and again, lost in lust until he pulled out of my mouth and asked me to join him on the couch. I got the idea immediately, and lay down next to him in a sixty-nine position. We wasted no time in taking each others' cocks into our mouths. I absolutely loved having a mouthful of his raging hard-on at the same time he was sucking on mine. Not really surprising, considering that this has always been my favorite position with women. His moans felt wonderful on my bulging dick, and the better job I did blowing him, the more he moaned. It took very little time for either of us. I sucked and jacked him off to an explosive orgasm shortly after he'd done the same for me, swallowing his load as he shot it toward the back of my throat. A tiny drop of semen escaped my lips and dribbled down his penis, but it hadn't escaped my watchful eye, and I sucked it off him with a loud slurp. With the sticky taste of his spunk still fresh on my tongue.

We planned on meeting the next day after our workouts....so I could get his cock and come AGAIN!!

5836007628560072152-6188127770747107080?l=streetmuscle501.blogspot.com

StreetMuscle501?d=yIl2AUoC8zA

ee-8wt3HOP4

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.