[Street Muscle 501] Rough Sex with Muscle Mike from Philly

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see Street Muscle 501's original blog post click here...

MM_philly.jpg

I hooked up with my buddy Mike who used to live in DC, but had moved up to Philly last year. We fucked each other on a regular basis, but we haven't hook up since he moved to Philly. He invited my up this past weekend, and I agreed to head up and hang and play.

He has been working out like a mad man lately and it showed. His body is fucking huge with muscles. He must have put on at least 20 pounds of muscle in the past year. As soon as I got my shit set up at his house, I took a shower. I was coming out of the shower, and he came into the guest bedroom and hee grabbed my shoulders in his big hands, shoved me on my back to the bed and roughly forced my legs into the air with his broad shoulders. Still forcing my shoulders into the bed with his full weight, he began to thrust at my exposed ass with his rigid cock.

"OK, buddy," he growled, "Now I been thinking about gettin into that ass the minute you said you were coming up to visit."

After a couple of preliminary thrusts into me with his hard dick, he found his mark and abruptly buried his cock deeply into my unlubricated ass in a single violent thrust of his hips. For an instant, the searing pain of his thick cock tearing into me hurt like hell, but the pain quickly subsided. I felt completely filled by his big thick cock as he began to slide in and out of me. Mike released the pressure on my shoulders and slid his hands out my arms to my wrists, still pinning me to the bed. Between the pressure of his big hands grabbing my wrists and the force of his cock as it entered my ass, I couldn’t have moved even if I had wanted to. But then, by this time I was enjoying the sensation of his huge cock filling my ass, and really didn’t want to move.

It soon became evident to me that Mike’s urgently needed release. Within seconds he was plunging in and out of my ass like a crazed bull in heat, obviously giving thought to absolutely nothing but getting his rocks off. As he clamped me to the bed with his strong arms and greater weight, and plowed furiously into my ass, I could feel his cock swelling and putting more and more pressure on my prostate as he came closer and closer to shooting his load. Within seconds he started to grunt loudly and, driving his big cock deep into me, began to shoot load after load of his hot cum into my ass. He shot a huge load and he shot forcefully because I could feel each burst of hot manjuice as it exploded out of him and into my ass.

Muscle_N_Cock_Studs78.jpg

After what seemed like at least several minutes of furious driving, grunting ejaculations into my ass, Mike relaxed and released his firm hold on my arms. He kissed the side of my neck as he lay on top of me, and said, "Man, I haven’t shot one like that in months! You have a great ass." With that he slid his hand between us and searched for my cock, which by this time was as hard as it had been earlier. He grasped me around the waist and rolled us over again, so that now I lay in top of him, his slowly softening cock still buried deep in my ass. My legs were getting a little tired, so I shifted my position such that I was sitting on his softening cock, preventing its escape. Mike grabbed my cock, using my own pre- cum as lubricant, began to stroke me vigorously with his fist. I leaned back, enjoying the sensation of having my meat jacked off by his big rough fist. Once again I could feel the heat building in my balls, and knew that I was going to shoot another load any minute. Mike, still stroking my cock with his right hand, grabbed both of my balls with his other hand and started to pull on them. The pain/pleasure of having my balls mauled so roughly and having my cock beaten my his big fist quickly set me off. Once again I began to shoot my load, this time hitting Mike on the chest, neck and face as I came. He did not release my balls, nor slow the pace of his stroking until I was completely empty, and my cock was painfully sensitive from the repetitive ejaculation,

That started the weekend off with a bang. Some serious intense sex

5836007628560072152-7456745507159783103?l=streetmuscle501.blogspot.com

StreetMuscle501?d=yIl2AUoC8zA

kXHRIF6Kgbk

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.