[iBLASTinside] Taking Suggestions for My Next Bay Area Trip

Feeder

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Posted in AnonymousbarebackbathhouseCraigslistcumfuckSan FranciscoSilicon ValleyTravel Diary

If you read my Travel Diary from my last journey to the San Francisco Bay area (Day 1, Day 2, Day 3 and Day 4), you’ll notice that it sucked and lacked fucking. A formula I hope not to repeat.

I received this note toward the end of my journey:

you seem like a somewhat reasonable and smart guy from your blog. so i am appealing to your sense of reason. i've offered you my beautiful, hot ass to unload in and you have ignored me. i've even offered to drive to san jose. I'm sure if I have, there are probably others. it seems apparent to me now that if you aren't getting ass, it's most likely your own fault but you are making it seem as though it's the men in the area. you are unjustly giving the very accommodating men of the bay area a bad rap based upon half the story. your loyal readers and fans deserve more. Just my humble opinion. from a big fan who has enjoyed your blog for years and hopes to enjoy it in the future. the offer to take your load is still on the table.

Some people have a high opinion of themselves. *His two photos did seem attractive at a distance but the offer lacked enthusiasm (and he never mentioned in the original offer he was a reader of my blog). Nonetheless, I did ignore his offer because it seemed like one of those 30-mile-away, half-joking offers that never go anywhere after you answer a dozen questions and he tries to convince you to come to him (which was the original question).

At the same time, I got several e-mails like this:

And it doesn't sound like you are having much luck* here. San Jose can be like that... lots of closet cases. Have you tried the local bathhouse?

And this:

Bay area is unique, there are two major areas San Francisco and everywhere else. The decision to for you to host may be problematic in a place where the man in the suburbs often travels to the city for sex.

And this:

i fucking love your blog thank you for writing it. Your most recent post [regarding difficulty about getting laid in the South Bay area] speaks the truth. Please keep writing.

bottoms-150x150.png

So what’s a top like me to do? Drive into the city every night? I can’t go and do that. And I know there are plenty of bareback bottoms in the South Bay who want cum in their ass!

I might check out the bathhouse in San Jose, but I’d also enjoy a chance to get some regular ass while there. Believe me, I’ll be back again and again! I’m looking for suggestions that will make it work for me. Please send them along.

Nonetheless, this trip will be different, as I will be staying over the weekend and will visit San Francisco itself a few times. So this time, I would like to meet a few people. Anyone up for that?

Related posts:

Join Me in Fucking Tennessee

Tennessee boy wants me to get a group of four men (plus me) to fuck and breed him. Believe me when I say I'd enjoy making thi...

Stealth Bomb: What It Is, What It Isn't, How It Works

Every hook-up begins practically the same way*— an ad posted somewhere. I'm very blunt about being a top and fucking a load. ...

Off to the Bay...

Watch out San Francisco Bay area... here I come. I'm off for a visit and nothing will be the same. Hope to meet some of my Ba...

More...

Mark,

LOL. Again, you are presenting half a story. Knowing that I'll probably get trashed on your blog (hopefully not. LOL), I just wanted to clarify and present the other side of the story. Here is my original email:

"To: iblastinside

Subject: hot... i usually don't take it but i want your load...

Date: Mon 19 Dec 2011 11:04 PM

you planning on cumming up to sf? dudes in sf usually don't

travel. they are very lazy. but i'll come get your load

unless you're coming to the city. let me know."

So a response that would have gotten you laid would have gone like this: "No, I don't plan on cumming to SF. So come to San Jose " And I would have driven to San Jose. No "dozen questions" (other than to get time and place) and no "trying to convince you to come to the city". I'm chalking up the experience to miscommunication/misunderstanding knowing that you deal with a number of flakes but it was a bona-fide boning offer. So, with that in mind, maybe there might have been other bona-fide offers thrown in with the flakey ones that you discarded like you did mine. That's all I am saying.

So as far as advice (that you solicited via your blog) on what to do next time: it might help to reply to offers before dismissing them knowing some just aren't going to work out but know that for sure before assuming or jumping to conclusions. No harm, no foul. Still a fan and still want your load. LOL!

(Somewhat)Humbly,

Taye

P.S. The description of "my hot, beautiful ass" is due to the compliments I have received from others and thank you for thinking I was somewhat attractive from a distance (i think) LOL. Best of luck to you next time in the Bay.

I am in San Jose and wanted to get fucked by this dude...he contacted me on bbrt, I responded, offered up my jock hole, and then heard nothing. I gave up, moved on, found another hottie to fuck me....I never have problems getting laid or doing the laying in San Jose. Seems to me this dude iblastinside wasn't trying hard to find a willing bottom to fuck. There are plenty hot dudes to fuck here.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.