[Street Muscle 501] Intense Play with my buff 19 year Cousin

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see Street Muscle 501's original blog post click here...

sm501MarineinJeans.jpg

My 19 year young cousin has been hinting at wanting to get into my 501s all summer. I wasn’t sure if he was really serious until this past Thanksgiving weekend, when we got into a intense, hot steamy session.

I was back in Pittsburgh for the Thanksgiving holiday and my cousin was over my Dad’s place for Thanksgiving dinner. He is a real hottie. He has thick brown hair cropped short and neat, beautiful blue eyes. He has a little scruffy goatee that is lighter than is hair, more of a reddish brown. It really is sexy.

At Thanksgiving he was wearing the tightest Diesel low rise jeans and a tight painted on gray t-shirt that said very faded across his defined pecs – University of Michigan. In those jeans of his, that ass looked like the most beautiful ass I had ever seen - so tight – 2 glorious globes of pure bubble butt in those awesome tight jeans. I was dressed, as usual, in tight jeans and a tight sweater. Before dinner he was commenting on my bulge and ass. Telling me he was starved for sex since he was not all the way out to the rest of the family and his folks. During dinner, he sat next to me and massage my jeans bulge several times during dinner. Not being shy, I reciprocated a few times and was happy to find he was going commando in his Diesel Jeans as well.

studrubsmybulge.jpg

After dinner he had me so horned up my cock was hard an bulging outta my tight jeans. While everyone decided to take an after dinner siesta, I told him meet me upstairs in one of the spare bedrooms. As soon as we got in the room and closed the door he dropped to his knees in front of me. He buried his hot lips in my bulge and began to massage my cock through my jeans with his lips and tongue. I was already pre-cumming from the earlier tease, so it wasn’t long before the front of my jeans were soaked with pre-cum. He slurped it up hungrily, and slowly worked open the buttons of my jeans with his teeth. My cock popped out of my jeans after he pulled the last button open. He immediately began licking and slurping up and down the shaft of my cock.

He pulled my jeans down slightly, freeing my cum-filled balls. I opened my legs for him, hoping he would continue to suck on my tool. He started slowly licking my balls. I could feel the cum churning in them already, waiting for a release. He returned to my cock, licking off the precum. Then, in one smooth stroke, went all the way down my shaft, his nose buried in my pubic air. He definitely was not a novice at sucking cock. Looking into his blue eyes, his lips wrapped around my shaft, his throat tight around my cockhead, it was hard not to shoot a load right then and there. He pulled off a bit, and resumed a steady rhythm of sucking on my cock.

Hot+Ass+in+Jeans1.jpg

I could see he was jerking his own cock as well; we were working towards an explosive orgasm together. My first shot of cum was a forceful blast that I know shot deep in his throat. I'm not sure what it felt like to him, but he slurped down all of the cum before I shot again. I could also feel him stroke himself even harder; it seemed like we were close to shooting together. He kept on milking my cock, sucking out each spurt.

Soon he started to moan and buck. He was shooting his cum over the legs of my jeans. Huge thick rivulets of cum. Feeling his cum soak through my jeans and reach my leg was a major turn-on. I pounded my cock deeper into his mouth, and shot another huge spurt into his mouth. We stayed locked in that position for a while, his mouth wrapped around my cock, drinking every drop. All too soon though, I was spent, my balls drained.

tonybutt2.jpg

I pulled him up and we kissed and made out heavily has we ground out semi hard cocks together. I was massaging his sweet ass with both my hands as I pulled him into me. I had wanted to feel that hot young bubble butt all week. I turned him around and squatted down, burying my face deep in his ass. I lick his hole and kissed his hot bubble butt as I ran my hands all over his sinewy legs and calves. We were both spent, so I got back up, kissed him and told him we needed to pick this back up the next day when everyone was out shopping. Look for my next post to see what we did then!!!

5836007628560072152-5817544325481797482?l=streetmuscle501.blogspot.com

StreetMuscle501?d=yIl2AUoC8zA

d-cVQ2Znxk4

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.