Aussie 1982

Guest ff-whole

Guest ff-whole

Not really fiction - part happened for real and the second part is now hindsight what I wish would/might have happened.

It was 1982 and I was hitchhiking in Australia and 22 years old, not quite into male sex although I did have some close encounters. For instance I got really nicely sucked at a Gloryhole in Sydney and some earlier close calls.

However I was on my way down from Cairns to Brisbane, when I got picked up somewhere around 10 am I think. The guy driving was a chubby bloke, kind of daddy type. He told me he was on his way to Brisbane but still had to pick up some stuff at his mothers house and asked me if I would mind a small detour.

He looked OK to me and harmless... Not the murdering type I mean.

So we went to his mothers house and I think recalling we did lunch too... then we finally went on our way and he started chatting away. I don't remember exactly what about but just light stuff.

He was wearing shorts and a T-shirt. Myself I was in jeans and heavy leather hicking boots and a t-shirt. Up north that far it was hot and sticky, but my backpack was full so I always carried the heavier load [my boots and jeans] on me. My backpack was on the backseat.

While driving for about an hour or so I notice my host moving in his seat a lot... I was kind of naive but it appeared that his dick was sticking out of his shorts. It wasn't that big but it had a nice size to it and looked like it would be able to grow substantially. And when I noticed his dick, a light panick came over me... I immediately told him that I found Australia a really nice country with nice people, gorgeous girls and wouldn't mind living here the rest of my live...

Damn, I succeeded in him sticking his dick back into his pants.

He told be then that he would have another detour coming up to see some friends and that he would let me out on the main route going down to Brisbane for he wouldn't know how long he would be with his friends.

Now, 30 years later I can only guess what would have happened if I didn't made that remark about the girls...

If I could do that same trip again, back in time, my fantasy can only go that I would drive with him to see his friends and be participating as the groups boy-toy in a hot and steamy orgy where I would be innitiated in great male sex. Getting my hole slowly adjusted for taking on big dicks... Having 3, 4 or maybe more... big daddies unloading their hot cum into my ass...

It was much later that I dared to do this kind of stuff, although not bare...

Just recently, well the last three years now that I am single and much older I started regularly visiting gay saunas and the last year in getting fucked bare... It's a slow transition...

I still love women, but get off with men more rapidly. Sex with women is kind of OK, but sex with men is just hot and freaking piggy...

So far my part real story and part wishfull thinking what could have happened...