[Street Muscle 501] Hot 3-way- 19 Year_old Tony and 22- year old Univ. of PItt Stud

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see Street Muscle 501's original blog post click here...

GaryinJeans.jpg

So, yeah. The Xmas holiday was full of some intense sex with my cousin. Four days of fucking his sweet ass, eating his ass, sucking his dick and him slurping on my knob.

He found an excuse to come over to my family’s house every day. We ended up getting it on at some point every day for four days. His ass and body are so hot, I couldn’t keep my cock from bulging constantly in my jeans when he was around. And he couldn’t keep his hands off my crotch. As soon as we were left along in the house his hands were unbuttoning my jeans and his mouth was working my cock. Of course in no time I was easing my bare cock into his sweet bubble butt.

The hottest session we had was the day after Xmas when we hooked with a buddy of mine that is going to school at Pitt. I had meet this dude last summer on Manhunt. My cousin was horned as shit and I told him I was hooking up with Gary, my Pitt buddy. My cousin, Tony, asked if I would let him join in. “Fuck yeah”, I said. I knew Gary would be up for tapping this sweet butt.

G+on+the+Bed.jpg

Gary is 22 and a muscled up jock with a nice 8 Inch cock. We got to apartment and immediately all three of us were pawing at each other, kissing and grinding our crotches into each other. Tony started unbuttoning my jeans and then Garys…pulling out our hard cocks. I got down and started sucking Gary’s cock and he and Tony made out. I slid my hands underneath him and gripped his ass as I continued working his cock. His ass felt like it fit perfectly in my palms. As I swallowed his meat until my nose pressed into his pubes, I breathed in his musky scent. It was hot.

Then I moved over to Tony’s cock and began sucking it. I alternated between the two of them. I then got up and pushed Tony onto the bed and spread his ass and began to eat his sweet hole. Gary deftly moved to the other side of the bed and began to feed his big meat into Tony’s eager mouth. Tony was having the time of his life being pit skewered by the two of us. It was hot watching him gobble down Gary’s dick as I pumped his ass with my thick meat. It wasn’t long before I began shooting my load deep into Tony’s butt!

Tony%27sButt.jpg

I asked Gary if he wanted to test out Tony’s sweet butt as well. He couldn’t agree fast enough. We switch places and Tony began to work his thick bare meet into Tony’s hole, which was nice and lube up with my big load. As Gary began to pump Tony’s ass with his cock, I feed my semi hard meat into Tony’s mouth. He licked and sucked my balls. I was slowly getting hard again as he expertly sucked my meat. Hearing him moaning as Gary fucked him deep, really was getting my off. I almost unloaded a second load into Tony’s mouth as I heard Gary bellow out “I am gonna cum—take my load you little cum whore…take a second load up your ass” Fuck it was hot hearing him groan and he unloaded deep into Tony’s willing ass!

By this time Tony had unloaded all as well…all over his abs and chest. Fuck it was hot!

Of course my cock was hard as hell again, and I was lusting after Gary’s sweet ass now! I pulled him over to me and turned him around. and I started to suck and lick his bubble butt using my hands to pull apart his juicy cheeks. I worked my tongue in his ass so that I could loosen his tight ass muscles. I then stuck my finger in his asshole and he gave a loud moan and he told me "more , more", he obviously loved the feeling. I then stuck 3 fingers and spit in his asshole and he screamed louder and he told me to stick my bare cock in his asshole already, so I did, and he yelled harder, harder! So I started out slowly and I went faster and faster, and harder and harder and you could hear my balls slap across his ass and the slapping if our bodies, and he then moaned, and moaned and then I was at my climax. I pumped my cock deep in his asshole and I came in his beautiful tanned ass which was hairless. I kept pumping my cock in and out of his asshole to get my load deep up in him.

bb+fuck36.jpg

It was a hot as threesome. I loved fucking my load into both these hot boys. After our fuck session we all went out to grab a bite to eat. I knew that if Tony and Gary became friends, Gary would keep Tony nicely fucked now and again.

5836007628560072152-2310572486630028882?l=streetmuscle501.blogspot.com

StreetMuscle501?d=yIl2AUoC8zA

eEeTtMC4oR8

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.