[Street Muscle 501] Sucking Big Cock at a Party

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see Street Muscle 501's original blog post click here...

BJ98.jpg

The Xmas holiday was pretty sex filled for me. In addition to fucking my cousin several times. I hooked up with this hot African American stud, Dan. He had a huge cock. I hook up with him during a party the day before New Years Eve. He was bulging outta his tight jeans and I could tell his cock was at least 8 inches and he had big full balls. I chatted him up now and again at the party. I finally worked up to asking him what hs was packing in his jeans. He responded by asking me if I wanted to go into one of the back bedrooms and find out. You know I fucking said…YES.

We got back there and started mauling each other and pulling our shirts off. He was grinding his crotch into mine. I unbuttoned his jeans snd when his jeans and were down around his ankles and he was stepping out of them, I was astonished at his man meat. This was a thick, long baseball bat, probably 8 to 9 inches of thick, wet terror.

I dropped to my knees and I began by lapping at his big loose hanging balls and slowly licked up the broad underside of his fat cock. I cupped his balls with one hand and lifted and stroked his heavy shaft with the other. I then swirled my tongue around that giant head getting it soaking wet. I licked down and around the top side of his cock all the way down to his body and then back up to that massive crown. I was so into taking that beautiful cock in my mouth

I spread my lips as wide as I could and began to suck the head . At first I couldn't get the whole head in my mouth as the ridge of his cock head was so thick and flared it was about the size of cable wire! But, as I sucked and got it wetter and wetter my jaw adjusted and I got past that flared rim and sucked that whole head in and out of my hungry mouth. Dan's super-thick cock filled my mouth so completely. Each time I went past the ridge, I couldn't help but make a popping, slurping sound.

BJ99.jpg

It was incredible taking him in. I gagged a few times before getting relaxed enough to be able to take the last few inches. My gagging had produced so much saliva that it helped to lube the snake down my throat. As I got used to the bat down my throat, he gently started pumping into me, while gingerly holding my head, stroking my hair. His pumping got faster but it was sensual and nice and relaxing.

Good boy, just keep sucking that meat. Ohhh, fuck yeah, take it all in." His pacing was intensified I was so into sucking that big dick.

He really started to get into it and started fucking my hot wet mouth with that enormous cock head. Then he grabbed my head with both hands and tried to shove more of that cock into my mouth but it was so fat only the head could get in. He stopped fucking and just held my head down on him. He tensed, and I felt a hot shot of cum hit the back of my throat followed by two more. As he let go of my head I began to suck again to finish the job. I swallowed that load.

5836007628560072152-1940057216021343585?l=streetmuscle501.blogspot.com

StreetMuscle501?d=yIl2AUoC8zA

pUQCYP9Cs6M

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.