Just took my first anon load

DannyGoodman

Wow did that feel good! Only ever barebacked with a long-term boyfriend but after about 2 years of browsing this site I finally had the guts to go through with what I wanted.

No discussion, just asked if he was cool with bareback and he said "yes".

Went ass to mouth on him a bunch of times as he abused my hole with his fat uncut pecker. Finally he mounted me harder than before and just rammed his cock into my cunt over and over, harder and harder.

When he finally came, it felt like buckets of cum. I could feel his cum leaking out of my sloppy asshole all the way home. The moment I got home, curiosity got the better of me and I had to push it out...holy shit it was one of the biggest cum loads I've ever seen...it just kept dripping out in big gobs. I still hadn't cum and after staring at this huge load for a bit, I sucked up all that sloppy jizz.

Finally I felt like a real slut, and it's awesome. I love bareback!