[BB Slut Sailor] Ehhh

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Bareback Slut Sailor's original blog post...

So i was able to get me 3holes in one day but it was less than what i expected ill explain...

I met up with Ivan the stoner for the last time he moved away unfortunately but not before i pounded his ass into the bed.

Good ole a4a im lovin it! we talk for a sec and the last thing he ask b4 i got offline to meet his is "are you gonna cum in my ass again?" i love this guy i get there and we skip the small talk and strip ass naked and he puts his legs up on my shoulders and that hole is begging for my pork sword

i am sorry there is poor lighting in the vid and that my cock is so much darker than the rest if my body but the sexy was good when i finally put the camera down i pounded that shit pretty good i was very pleased with and enjoyed every second up until i shot my kids deep in his belly if he was a girl that bitch would be pregnant for sure!

Afterwards we exchanged pleasantries and i left 1 down 2 to go

Now i am home waiting on a friend of my ex (i know its not smart to play so close to home but what do i care) and he shows up getting less and less attractive the more i see him but i fucked him anyway but now i wish i hadnt "a wise man once said when you shit on people you get shit on" didnt make much sense to me then but i get it now this guy apparently doesnt know bottom etiquette because he didnt douch so yeah i am covered in shit and didnt know it until i bred him i am so pissed thank god i didnt get a uti and the only thing he could say was sorry and he left what a dick (dont worry there isnt any shit in the vids i promise)

Once he left i wasnt feeling particularly sexy or horny so i took a shower to wash away the disgust and as soon as i got out who calls?....none other than our long time fuck buddy hott vers guy and there is no way i could turn him down so i invite him over to "hangout" and of course as soon as he walks in the door we dont even kiss insted we are 69ing in the fucking living room ( thank god my roommates wernt home then my secret would be out lol) we make our way back to my room and i wrestle his ass to his stomach letting him know i was going first cuz that how i roll! lol anyway his ass is so tight i feel like i am about to tear him in half and he sounds like it too but i start getting that shit and it was amazing but he completely killed the mood when he said "dont cum in me" i was so hurt i couldnt believe it and i just pulled out i didnt wanna fuck anymore i let him fuck me but i wasnt really into it and then he pulled out and came on my ass what a rip off...even though i gave him moring head and swollowed his cum the previous day in my opinion was nowhere near as fun as it should have been.....

comments, questions, concerns?7789850468137904772-7714457430821862565?l=barebackslutsailor.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.