[Closet BB Cumdump] LA gang bang

Feeder

Click here to see Closet BB Cumdump's original blog post...

So the first of the year I had an opportunity to start things off on a good foot. I was trying to find some action on Scruff and got some bites but nothing turned out. But....I had signed up for a party on bbrt for the 1st. It was at a hotel near the airport and I was looking forward to it all day. A few hours before the party I logged on to take a look and more than 50 guys had signed up so I was hoping it was a good turnout. The reason I signed up was that the host was looking for a couple of cumdumps and then just a bunch of tops to breed their holes. I was game. About an hour before I got the address and room number. I washed up, cleaned out my hole and went on my way. I got there and went to the room. The door was open and I walked in. I walked around the corner to the bedroom and there was a group of 5 guys stroking each other on and around the bed. As I got undressed some cocksucking started. I joined the group and there was a latin guy with a jock who gave me a smile and a nod. I leaned over and started sucking his dick. The host, who was from DC was hot, nice body and also a big dick. I sucked his for a bit too, and then started moving around the circle sucking each dick for a few minutes. I wanted to be clear to all these guys that I was one of the bottoms. More guys started arriving and it seemed there was a mix of tops, vers and bottoms.

One guy finally decided to start and he pushed me back on the bed. I lifted my legs up and he lubed my hole and the fun began. He started fucking me for a bit and then stopped as the latin guy came over to take his place. More guys had shown up and there was a lot of cocksucking going on and another guy bent over the bed and started taking some dick too. Didn't last too long though as he didn't clean his hole very well and started gushing and it turned off the guy who was fucking him. Then more attention moved towards me. It was as if the guys were blowing each other (with the random fuck) but it seemed they were staying hard to take their turn on me. By the end of the first 30 minutes or so there were a little over 20 guys. So about half of what had signed up which wasn't too bad. I had set myself in the mindframe that I was going to bottom for every single guy that wanted to fuck me. There was a mix of hot guys and average guys, short, tall, thin, chunky, big dicks, average dicks. Then the nonstop fucking came. I started getting passed around, mounted by many many guys. 17 of the guys there stuck their dicks in me and fucked me, and of those 13 came in me. They were egging each other on "breed his ass" "fuck him" The guys were coming up to me and asking 'you want another load? can you take more?' I refused none. I got fucked and fucked and fucked and filled.

Now after two hours of this it started winding down. I went to the bathroom and cleaned up a bit. I got dressed and left. You think that's the end of the night? Nope...I decided to go to a sex club in LA and I got a room and hung out for a few more hours. I sucked 3 more cocks, got fucked 4 more times (all raw and all came in me) and I even topped two guys bb and shot loads in them too. A VERY good start to the New Year. I told myself to just be a real cumdump pig and that's what I did. I took every load from every dick put in me if the guy wanted to cum. OINK!!!!

7230614512406525083-8640952961643340049?l=closetbbcumdump.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.