[BB Slut Sailor] Full of shit

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Bareback Slut Sailor's original blog post...

My biggest pet peeve to date i think is a Hypocrite, there is nothing worse than a person that turns there nose up at because you one thing and they come back behind you and do it and then have the testicular fortitude to justfy their action i hate those people to me they are as bad as child molesters or puppy killers (YES I SAID IT PUPPY KILLERS), and unfortunatly for us alot of fags are those same hypocrites case in point Stupid is his name for this post hes a northerner that came to the south to visit family for Xmas. i fucked him a couple years ago and i kinda lied to him then and said i have never had sex with a guy before and he believed me poor fellow and like 95% of the guys i fuck i met of good ole' A4A . We made plans to meet later that night so i washed up and put on my slutty sweat pants ill post a pic of them later and show why i call them my slutty sweatpants but i digress i pull up in his yard and he hops in my car so i put on my shy guy face and we talk a lil and he reaches over and starts playing with my cock and give a C+ blow job so to stop this waste of time i asking him if i could feel whats its like to be insde him (sooo cheesey) and he happily lubes me up with spit and lowers himself on my cock and i start pounding his cute ass like i owned it. I grabbed his hips and got into a real good groove and eventhough its really hard to fuck in a car it was almost as if this back seat slut was trying to make love to me as if he wanted it to be special FUCK THAT i rolled that bitch on his on his stomach in that front seat and dug in that ass and came as deep as i could.......Fast forward to the present he came home for Xmas and i aw him on A4a and we started to catch up.

Stupid: so was i really your first

Me:of course man that nite was amazing

Stupid:have you done anything since

Me:yeah with one other guy he was my bf for awhile

(again i am sorry for lying but i am in too deep to stop now)

Stupid: thats cool Blah blah blah

Then i ask him if he is gont to let me try and get him pregnant my most famous line (nobody steal it!) and he says

Stupid:do you ever you condoms?

Me: no well once but that was a long time ago

Stupid: THAT IS NASTY why would you put yourself in danger like that whats wrong with you!

And the chestizing went on for a minute and i changed the subject and asked him if we were going to hangout...at this point i wasnt really interested in seeing this bitch who thinks hes my father fuck him.

A few days pass i am still here bored as shit and i get a text from him asking me what i am doing nothing so we make plans to go to the beach even though its colder than polarbear pussy in an iron chastity belt. So we make it out there and it was unbearable so we get back in his car and start fuckin around and i talked him into blowing me again and he gets down and does the same shitty job as last time so i ask him just like last time if i could be inside him he ask if i had a condom i tell him no and then he ask me if i am clean and of course i say yes and once again we are fucking in the back seat i am on top of him grinding deep inside his ass i am long stroking his boi pussy this shit is so good but i dont last long cuz i have been home almost 2weeks and havent cum once so i tell him i cant hold it much longer he tells me not to stop so i pound faster and harder and blow cum chunks deep in him queer cunt damn that feels so good i tell him and he says it felt good to but he wont do it raw anymore i say ok kool (i have absolutly no intention on fucking him again) do u wanna go home now and we leave he texts me asking if he wants to hangout tomorrow sure i tell him but i dont answer anymore of his texts or messages on a4a so this is most deffinitely the last post of Stupid.7789850468137904772-5733520307728229900?l=barebackslutsailor.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.