[UK Sauna Slut] London – January 2012

JoshLandaleXXX

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

IMG20110621_011-225x300.jpgSo, another year and another trip to London is on the cards.

I am checked into Central Station, on Wharfdale Road, just around the corner from Kings Cross Station between 12th Jan – 16th Jan.* I’m coming down, with no agenda other than to fuck raw with as many guys as possible, just like last years trip.

I’ve requested invites to a few parties which are taking place, and arranged to hook up with some guys at Central Station itself.* If you’re in London, and would like to hook up then get in touch!

As usual, I’ll be frequenting the haunts after dark – Vault 139 and Hoist on Sunday.* I’m also hopefully meeting up with Cristian Knox for a beer and a chat (fuck would be nice but we’ll play that one by here)!* We met briefly last year at a bareback party at The Fort, and I’m looking forward to meeting up with him again.* Will also be good to meet up with any other readers of the blog, or followers on twitter.* Either for some fun, or just a beer/coffee… so don’t hesitate in giving me a shout.

You can keep up to date with my travels via twitter, my profile is @BBSaunaSlut, and of course, i’ll be doing a full write up of the trip upon my return – complete with photos where possible.

Text me: 07428075778

Scan this QR code with your phone.

qrcode.2858884.png

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.