Pushing His Limits

Pushing His Limits

Wednesday afternoon, an occasional fuck buddy sent me a text wanting to know if I "had time to breed him up good." I told him I was free for the next few hours but had to go to dinner at 6PM.

We initially met through one of my postings on craigslist a couple years ago looking for a young bareback bottom to breed and use. Now, this guy is top-notch boy cunt. 22yo college senior, 6 feet tall, 160 pounds, 7.5 cut white cute submissive bottom. The only reason we don't fuck more regularly is cause he lives over 45 minutes away.

I wanted to see how big of a pig he is and push his limits some this session. So after he came over, I stripped him and put him on his knees to fuck his face. I gave him a good 5 minutes of face fucking til I told him to "get on the bed and present your raw hole to me." "Yes sir" he says then I go to town lubing up his raw hole with my tongue. Spitting on his cunt getting it all nice slick for my raw hole. No lube for this fucker.

He's on his back and I shove my seven inches in pubes deep in one thrust. That fucker looks like he is pain. "I'm not going to stop fucking you, bitch, til I am done breeding you. Don't worry. It will feel good soon." As I predicted, the fucker was moaning in a few short moments. Gauging him to be more comfortable, I grab his throat with both my hands and choke him as I fuck even harder. He grabs my triceps but doesn't try and push me away. The fucker is loving this. I do this for another few minutes til I feel my load brewing and getting ready to do its job. "Take my seed, fucker" I yell at him as I slam my raw cock as deep in his gut as I can shove it. "Oh, fuck ya" he screams. "Keep my seed inside you all night" I make him promise me.

I just lay collapsed on him, covered in sweat. "Fuck" he says "I needed that." "I'm not done with you yet. Get in the bath tub." He gets in the tub. "On your knees and clean my cock with your mouth like a good bitch." He instantly goes to clean my cock with his mouth and tongue. I grab his hair and hold my cock still as I let loose a stream of warm piss in his mouth. "Swallow, bitch" I say. He does a good job and only a few drops escape. After I finish emptying my bladder, I stand him up and make out with him for a few seconds when I tell him " get dressed. I got to go to dinner."

http://fuckworker.blogspot.com/2012/01/pushing-his-limits.html