[BB Slut Sailor] Broken Condom

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Bareback Slut Sailor's original blog post...

Its about 4am me and a friend of mine are chatting online we are tired as shit but I cant sleep unless i blow a load he is looking on a4a with me to find my next victim and at about 435 this guy hits me up want me to fuck him so i give him my cell number and tell my buddy goodnite.

He text me the directions to his place and I have to ride my bike half way across the damn city (the things i go thru for ass) I am trying to pedal and steer my bike while texting which btw is really stupid but he is sending me dirty little comments saying how he cant wait for me to get here and fuck him hes playing with his hole and he has a condom with my name on it....Condom?! shit i am a block away and he drops the c-word on me hell its too late to protest so I have to just go with it

So I get there and he say we need to go to the apt across the hall its open cuz they are renovating it sounds sketchy right well no since backing out now so we get there and there is carpet one good thing and this guy is drunk as hell and its evident that he doesnt bttm often because I am trying to work a finger in his hole and I am barely making any progress at all but he said he was ready so fuck it.

I have wore a condom maybe 3 times my entire sex life so i dont know what size condom i should wear but for damn sure this one was a really tight fit like it lt like it was really uncomfortable but i went with it.

Now I am not the brightest bulb in the lamp but a really tight hole a tight condom and spit for lube sounds like this is going to be an interesting turn of events.

I work am latex and spit covered cock into his hole man he was tight it took him a long time to adjust but he did and he took it like a champ. He was begging me to fuck him hard and i pounded that ass the best i could. Then I made him ride it and he wanted it harder and harder and then what i was expecting to happen the condom broke i felt it happen i dont know if he knew it but i wasnt gonna stop he kept saying harder and harder and i did he told me he was cuming and I said i was cuming and he took it deep and shot all over my chest and i shot deep in his ass he didnt waste time reaching back and pulling my dick out his ass when he finish cuming i dont know if he noticed the condom was broken if he did he didnt say anything

Now we are both getting dressed and I still have cum all over me so I say fuck it and put my shirt on over it thank god i brought my hoodie. We say our goodbyes and i get back on my bike and ride back stick as shit, btw cum is a good insulation because I was sweating like a slave and I see the sun coming up over my shoulders.

Tired as shit I finally make it home. After I wipe the dried cum off my chest I get in the bed and look over and I have a message on a4a and that leads into my Tranny story.

7789850468137904772-5851609413777973877?l=barebackslutsailor.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.