[BB Slut Sailor] The return of Hot Vers guy

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Bareback Slut Sailor's original blog post...

YaY I got a second round with Hot vers guy and boy was it hott.

I finally caught him on a4a and asked him when he was gonna fit me back into his schedule and he was more than accomidating.

The next morning he is at my apt in the bed cuddling like a cute lil couple (damn i might have to get rid of this guy) so I make the first move and licked my finger and stuck in up his ass that should make my intentions clear. I am thinking to myself i cant wait to get in this ass and he had other plans.

So hes is giving me really good head right now and i am so ready to pound his ass i cant wait but i wanted to practice my deep throat since his dick is as big as it is long.

Now I am sucking his cock with btw is almost as big as mine I havent taken a dick that big since the first time i ever go fucked.

He climbs on my chest and starts fucking my face and reaching around and playing with my ass

and then he jumps off and put my legs on his shoulders oh shit I am about to be pounded is all thats running thru my mind and i am totally unprepared for it.

He starts to rub his cock against my hole and i always love the way that feels and now he starts to push in he stops and starts to eat me out and i love my ass eaten and he does a damn good job too and as soon as i start getting into it he goes back to rubbing his cock against my hole and then he got balls deep in my ass damn he is good and a good kisser he wanted my ass and i gave him as much as he wanted.

I was heart broken when he pulled out at the last minute and came on my stomach such a disappointment i didnt even have time to protest hell he could have atleast came in my face oh well i guess thats strike one 2 more and you guys wont be reading any more about him from me.

7789850468137904772-2987101792607623818?l=barebackslutsailor.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.