[UK Sauna Slut] Busy Times

JoshLandaleXXX

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

After the manic holiday season, it’s now time for me to enjoy some fun and frolics.* I’ve got the next week off work, and its my time to enjoy some fun and frolics.* Thursday of this week will see me venturing to London for a few days of horny barebacking and partying – if you’re in the area and would like to hook up, just get in touch.

My plan is to arrive on Thursday. I’m free Thursday evening – offers welcome!* Friday day time I am also spare.* In the evening I hope to meet up with a guy i’ve been chatting to who lives down in Brighton, we’ll be at Central Station, if you want to come down and meet up just get in touch!* Later that night, around 1130pm, I’ve got an invitation to a big bareback party which is listed on BBRT.* It’s called the Paradise Pig Party, and so far there are over 200 people confirmed as coming.* Now, we all know that not all 200 are going to show up, but even if we get a 50% success rate, thats still around 100 lads, all fucking raw and spreading the seed… promises to be a great time!

Saturday is fairly flexible, no set plans as yet.* Make me an offer – 07428075778

Sunday is a busy one.* I’ve been chatting to Cristian Knox, as i said in another post, and hope to meet up with him for a few drinks on Sunday.* We’re planning on doing this at Hoist in Vauxhall.* Hope to see you there!* Also on Sunday its’ the birthday party of SOP – a big piss party at the club below Central Station.* I’ll be going there for plenty of wet and bareback fun…. made even better by the fact that a regular fuck buddy of mine from York is going to be there – so that promises to be a good session too!

Hope to catch you at either of those events!* Keep up to date with my whereabouts by following me on twitter (@BBSaunaSlut)

Monday is open invite – my train back up north leaves at 3pm, but before then I’m free and up for either meeting for a fuck, or just a beer/coffee…. give me a shout.

So thats London all wrapped up, unlike the many dicks i’ll be taking in my arse!

The week after sees me travelling the other direction, heading north to Middlesborough.* I’ve been asked to take part in an art project by the HIV charity there, which is working to raise awareness of HIV.* The project is looking at what HIV means to people living with the virus, and, working with artists, the aim is to create a painting of the various thoughts and ideas many people come up with.* That’s taking place on Wednesday 18th, and I will be stopping over night, probably in Hartlepool – if you’re up there, or in the area, and wanna hook up – get in touch again.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.