[UK Sauna Slut] How To Bottom: An Experts Guide

JoshLandaleXXX

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

How do you do it?*

How do you take cock after cock, for hours at a time?*

Does it hurt?

I’m too tight, how do*I loosen up?

If you’ve ever wanted to take cock, raw or otherwise, any one of those questions may have crossed your mind. If you’ve watched Treasure Island Media videos, read the various blogs out there, you may have pondered them too.* Too many people think that getting fucked is painful, or that you can go from virgin to cock slut in a day – well guess again, it takes time and practice.* There are also a lot of myths out there about what makes a great bottom, what they need to do to prepare etc.. in short, its a bit of a mine field.* And given by the questions I alone get asked, and other bloggers too it would seem, there’s also a lot of misunderstanding and lack of knowledge out there too.

Well, finally one blogger and self confessed power bottom has taken the time to address the golden rules of bottoming, from simple arse relaxation, to douching, to basic penetration and beyond!

It’s a great piece of writing, one which is filled with top tips, step by step guides on how to do things and handy exercises to ensure your arse remains in tip-top condition for years to come.* It’s a fairly hefty piece of writing – I was chatting briefly to the author on twitter as he was writing it; I said goodnight to him at 3am, while he was just broaching the subject of penetration!* I have it on good authority that the whole piece took a good few hours…. so grab a coffee, note pad and pencil, and learn from one of the best bottoms in London, just how exactly, we do it.*

Check it out here.*

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.