[BB Slut Sailor] Cottaging

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Bareback Slut Sailor's original blog post...

Holyshit I went cottaging today ( for those who dont know what that is its when you go to a public bathroom and wait for someone to come in and you try and get them to suck or fuck under the stall or at the urinal) and I got one of the best blowjobs I have ever had on a scale of 1-10 he was definitely 9 3/4 i swear it was absolutely amazing when I told him I was cumming he didnt stop he kept sucking and I was shaking like I had a footlong vibrator shoved up my ass, oh how i wish he had fucked me and to top it off he was fuckin gorgeous i caught a glimpse of him through one of the small hole and we caught eyes he had me so hot and his cum tasted so good.

If you happen to cum across this blog and you know who I am talking about please do hesitate to email me, and if any of my readers think they can do better PUT UP OR SHUT UP! lol

7789850468137904772-3317344472296191477?l=barebackslutsailor.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.