[BB Slut Sailor] Fishy blk boi

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Bareback Slut Sailor's original blog post...

ow I have a question does anyone else find really effeminate black boys a turn off?

Well I do but me being the slut I am just fucked one. Normally I dont do morning sex or fishy black boys but he didnt seem that gay when were were talkin on a4a or yim but he did have a really nice ass and and I wanted to cum in it.

In our old conversations he said condom only but as we all know in person 98.5% of the time that shit is out the window.

when he came over I was slowly losing my libido cuz I thought he was ugly but since he was there I might as well go thru with it so he started sucking my cock and it was strange because he was moving his neck back and forth like my cock was shaped like and corkscrew I tried to film it but he was moving so much I dont think it came out good

but he could deep throat pretty good but them fuckin teeth were killin me so when I had enough I threw him on the bed and started pushing into his really tight ass and I mean it was tight!!

but he took it like a champ and I tried to fuck the shit outta him I got that bitch on his stomach and blew my load as deep as I could get it.

I might fuck him again if I am ever in the mood for blackend seafood lol7789850468137904772-2992584100658918473?l=barebackslutsailor.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.