[BB Slut Sailor] Almost lost hope

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Bareback Slut Sailor's original blog post...

Well I was suppose to go my hometown where I had 3 different guys lined up that I was gonna fuck and breed but I got stuck here horny as shit.

I went out a few times but came home with nothing and I was just about to give up when this guy I was flirting with on a4a finally took the bait apparently this muthafucker stays high and I dont remember his name but I remember his street so I call him Ivan the stoner lol

Me: u up for hanging out?

Ivan the Stoner: i am later tonight

Me: sweet u coming over here :)

Ivan the Stoner: you should come here, I just bought a new bed today that needs to be christened :-)

Me: damn where do u live?

Ivan the Stoner:just past this and that

Me: thats not far from me

(acctually it was over a mile and I had to walk in the cold but I do strange things for sex)

Ivan the Stoner: yeah, where are you?

Me: on here right b4 there

Ivan the stoner: oh yeah your just down the street

Me: u want me to come over?

Ivan the Stoner: yeah, Ivan Drive (xxx) xxx-7363 first house on the left on Ivan, call me when you get here I'm gonna bring you n the back door b/c my roomie is asleep on the couch in the front. If you wanna use a condom bring one because I'm out

Me: damn i am out too... r u clean?

Ivan the stoner: yeah got tested in sept

Thats all I needed so I am power walking down this street trying to keep warm and hurry to him cuz I am horny as shit and cold. lol

So I finally get there and he is as cute in person as he is in his pictures he walks me into his place and it smells like it was built with weed omg I got high walking into his house.

He walks me into his room a wastes no time coming out those clothes (i love it when they get down to business) we climb on his bed and he starts sucking my cock like he was being payed to do it damn it was good and then he got on his back ready to take my cock.

He lubed both of us up i hate using lube so damned messy but he was a pro he only used one hand so he could lube my cock his ass and his cock.

I started to take it slow and i am glad i did cuz he was so tight i was on the edge of cuming until he stopped me so he could adjust then I was ready balls deep pounding away damn he was tight he was moaning low trying to keep from being too loud i love it when they call me daddy and tell me to get that shit I love encouragement I looked down and saw him cum but I kept going he didnt stop me and then he started putting his legs on my shoulders and then in he put his legs behind his head that was so fucking hot I started to fuck him harder and then he said he was ready for me to cum(good thing too cuz I was about to) and since he didny specify where he wanted me to cum I had every intention on cumming in his ass and then my well over flowed and I moaned I was cumming and he was too as I was filling his ass he was cumming in his own face I was still so turned on I could have kept going but i think he had enough cuz when I let him up he almost fell to the ground from being weak in the knees so we cleaned up exchanged pleasantries and I left I was still really worked up so when I got home I had to jack off again!

I am such a slut.

7789850468137904772-2184030383268808378?l=barebackslutsailor.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.