[UK Sauna Slut] London Calling

JoshLandaleXXX

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

2012-01-11-19.51.45-225x300.jpgIt’s here! Tomorrow I head to London for what is becoming my annual jaunt down to the big smoke, for a few days of living it large in our capital.* Sex clubs, sauna’s, orgies and parties – what more could a self professed slut want!?

If you’re around the capital over the weekend, then get in touch – even if you’re not up for a shag, I’m happy to meet up with fans for a coffee or beer.

Text me if you like, 07428075778 or drop me an email via the contact me page at the top of the blog.

I am rapidly running out of free time (so much to do, so many guys to have sex with – you know how it goes, it’s a hard life but someones gotta do it!), but am sure I can make time to meet up.

I’ve also posted a new page, entitled “About HIV”.* I figured that I should really add some balance to the blog, after all – i’m aware that I’ve garnished quite a reputation over the years, and that there are lots of people, some of whom are just tentatively taking their first steps into the bareback community who read this.* I feel some what obligated to help make them fully aware of the risks and dangers of bareback sex.* But as I say, I am still a devout advocate of barebacking.* I love it, I’m hooked on it, and I will never apologise for that. If guys are all aware of the risk and consequences, then excellent, lets fuck!* I just want to help educate those who are perhaps lacking in facts or information.* Getting pozzed up when you knew it would likely happen is one thing, but to get it when you didn’t know you could, or what it was… then regretting it, thats quite a different issue all together.

Check the*page out, see what you think, and let me know – the comments field at the bottom of the page is enabled, so feel free to give me feedback and your thoughts.

I’ve also added a new feature to the blog, one which you’ll only really pick up on if you follow me on twitter.* It’s an app which should automatically tweet off if I update a posting or page, make a new post, or if someone leaves a comment.* Hopefully it’ll help drive more traffic to the blog.* Viewing figures still aren’t that great at the moment, following my short absence a few months ago – I’m only getting about 6000 visitors a week. Well down on the heady days of my 30k in mid 2011.** (As well as a cock and cum whore, I’m also a bit of a traffic whore too!)

If you enjoy the blog, please share with other like minded guys.* Spread the word.* As i’ve always maintained, I do it all for you.* I enjoy writing the blog, but enjoy it even more when I know thousands of guys the world over are logging on to have a look at what this particular slut has been up to.

Anyway, best go pack, see you all in London!!!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.