[BB Slut Sailor] In the begining

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Bareback Slut Sailor's original blog post...

I am a slut.

This is the way it is and I am sure it will never change.

However I have a lot of fun doing it and some pretty cool hook ups take yesterday for example I met this guy on a4a and he tells me he want me to pound his ass and use him like a slut....well who know how to use a slut better than a slut so I invite him over he is kinda cute and under his pants he is wearing boyshorts and a thong (no idea why he is wearing so many damn clothes but whatever) so I get this bitch str8 to work sucking my cock

and he is doing a decent job at it so I get the notion to put us on cam4 and let a few guys watch us

this is such a turn on for me that I push this bitch on his stomach and start rubbing my bare cock against his hole I start to push my cock in his tight ass with no protest or ask of a condom which makes me even more happy so I go for it and start pushing my cock balls deep in his ass and this guy apparently cant take it from the sounds he was making and how bright red his face was (fyi i love white boys) so I ask if he is ok and wants me to slow down or stop he says he can take it so I continue and this bitch is getting louder and louder and the funny this is they could hear us on cam4 and I look over we are getting messages saying shut that whore up and he needs a dick in his mouth to shut him up and most of this shit is so funny I am giggling almost uncontrollably so I just start pounding the shit outta this guy and i shit you not he is crying i ask if he is ok a he just says dont stop so i dont I fuck the shit outta him more I fuck the louder he gets

I am getting close to cum and I tell him but he doesnt say anything, sweet I am breeding this bitch and as soon as I get close to cumming I bottom out on his ass and I could swear the neighbors could hear him I thought it was hilarious personally.

As he limped out everyone online was laughing and complementing me on a job well done

not sure I will see him again but if I do he will be listed under Banshee Boi7789850468137904772-3277803493806429725?l=barebackslutsailor.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.