[UK Sauna Slut] London – First 24 Hours

JoshLandaleXXX

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

2012-01-13-13.58.39-300x225.jpgWell the first 24 hours has proven to be fantasticlly exciting and action packed.* I arrived in London a little before 6pm after a horrendous journey.

Due to faults on the line, the trip which should have taken 2 hours, took just shy of four.* Thankfully we’re entitled to claim some of the money back though, so alls well that ends well!

After arriving and checking in, I had a shower, douched and got myself ready. I’d lined up a few guys who wanted to do me at the accommodation, and let them know I was ready.*

The first guy arrived, and proceeded to break my arse in.* A hot canadian lad, he was dark haired, tall, with a nice big cock.* We fucked for around 40 mins, before he blasted his load into my now gagging hole.* We chatted a bit, and then he left.

Shortly afterwards the second of the lads arrived.* We’ve been chatting for a while, and wanted to meet up for almost a year.

*He enjoyed rimming my cummy hole, before pushing his thick cock into me, using the first guys spunk as lube.* He pounded me hard in various positions, on my back, on all fours, before his breathing deepend and he too, unloaded his days worth of jizz into me.* A great fuck, big bear of a chap, muscles etc.

The 3rd guy i had lined up text to say he couldnt make it. Bit of a bummer but worry not, I remembered that I was in the capital, and immediately hit BBRT.

I got chatting to a very sexy, cute slim twink of a lad… poz, dirty minded, and the most amazing ass.* He said he could come around, and within 20 mins he was stripping off in my room and bending over on the bed.* I knelt down and rimmed his arse – it tasted better than it looked in his profile pictures.* Smooth, firm, bubble… just awesome.* I couldnt resist any longer, stood up and took aim with my raw cock.* I slid into his hole using only a bit of spit as lube, and he loved it.* I fucked him for a while, before he pulled off and bent me over. It was his turn to use my hole a while.* He moaned and groaned and after we’d both worked up a good sweat, he asked if I was ready for another load – of course i was.. and he unloaded deep into my arse.* As he pulled his cock out, I could feel a few drops of spunk escape from my ole, and dribble down my balls.*

Bliss!

I then got chatting to Scott, a slutty chav i had bred last year at Vault.* He said he was at home and did I wanna come breed him.* I accepted and jumped on the tube.* Fifteen mins later I was naked in his room, rimming his very cummy arse.* He’d taken a few loads before I arrived, and his smooth slut hole was visibily dripping with cum.* I felched him for a while, then slid mine into him.* It felt so warm and moist.* My cock got harder and harder to the point of aching.* I fucked him slow, and fast, deep and rough for a while, before he said he was getting close to coming. We swapped positions, and he stuffed his dick into my cummy arse.* He fucked me for a few minuites before he unloaded up inside me.* When he pulled out, I pushed him back down onto the bed, lying flat face down, and drove my cock back into his hole.* I fucked him as hard as i could, all the while his dirty load leaking from my arse and running down my balls and cock.* The whole thing was sweaty, messy and so fucking horny.

I felt my balls burning, and told him I was going to cum.* He begged me to dump my poz load inside of his arse, and with that, I let off a huge volley of jizz.* I kept fucking as it flooded his hole, churning the cream that was inside him, and mine to a froth.* When i pulled out, his crack was so cummy and sloppy.* I ran my finger through it, scooping up some of the cum which was escaping, and fingered it back into his hole.*

We chatted a while about the best places in London for bareback, how much we both loved it, and why taking spunk up the arse* is so damned hot.* It was nice to chat to him, for someone who has got a reputation (says me!!), he’s actually a really really nice lad. Well spoken, polite, friendly, as well as* being a total slut.* If there was ever a guy I classed as perfect boyfriend material, its him lol! (Don’t worry, I’m not going to go all romantic on you!!)

I went back to my accommodation, and logged onto the net.* It was just gone mid night, and despite wanting to stay out partying, I knew I needed to get my sleep, as Friday was going to be a long day. I chatted to a few lads online until about 2am, then turned in for the night.

——

Waking at 11am on Friday, I showered, douched again, and headed out into town.* I got the tube to Green Park, and took in Buckingham Palace, St James Park, heading down to Westminster. I visited Number 10 on Whitehall, and paused for a moment to pay my respects to the war fallen, The Glorious Dead, at the Cenotaph. By the time I’d done this, it was about 145pm, and time for me to head off to my meeting with Cristian Knox.* We’d agreed to meet at Chariots in Shoreditch about 2pm.* He was running a little late after being held up at the other side of town.* It was fine by me, I grabbed a coffee, and caught my bearings.* This is the first time that I’ve been in London with a smartphone, and my god – how handy are they?* The GPS function saved my arse so much today!*

I found the sauna no worries, and paid my entrance fee. Getting a couple of towels and a locker key, I made my way into the changing room.* I made sure I had my jock strap on under my towel, grabbed my poppers, and went exploring.

First impressions of the place were of a well organised, big venue, which is very popular.* By the time i got there there was about 100 people there already, far more than you would find at any of the sauna’s in Leeds. The ground floor is showers, changing rooms and a well equipped bar and restaurant.* First floor has dark cubicles, cruising mazes and corridors.* The second floor was great, it featured more dark rooms, sauna, steam room, jaccuzi, and a swimming pool complete with sun-loungers to chill out on.* A very good sauna indeed.* I was impressed.

Once I got my bearings, I made for a cubicle.* By now you’ll no doubt know that my modus operandii is to find a spot, lay down, arse in the air, and leave the door open. It’s a slow tactic, but it works, and saves you from the usual run around chase which these places usually have.* Guys notice you’re there, and move on.* Stay there long enough, when they’re bored of the chase and ready to unload, they come back, and just go for it.* It only took me 15 mins of lying there before the first donor walked in.* He rubbed my arse, turned me around so i was kneeling on the bench, with my arse over the edge, and slid his raw cock into me.* No questions, no messing – just straight in bare.* He fucked me for 10 mins, then said he was cumming.

I urged him on, and he said he was going to give me his poz load.* I groaned in approval, and he loaded me up.* After he pulled out, I swung around and dropped to my knees, taking his cock in my mouth and sucking it clean for him.* We thanked each other, and he vanished out the door.* I resumed my position, and waited for the next guy.

He walked in and did the same as the first guy, felt cummy hole and didnt hesitate.* When he came to shooting, he pulled out, blew a HUGE load over my arse cheeks and hole, then pushed his dick back in and fucked me a while. The next hour continued in the same vain, before finally it dried up.* I took a total of 5 loads during that hour.*

I was about to go for a walk about, see if Cristian had arrived, and just as I exited the cubicle, he was there.* We said hi and went for a wander.* We chewed the fat for a while, just idle chit chat, about London, bareback, and then made for a cubicle.* Not because we were gonna fuck, unfortunately I’m not is type (probably a bit to slutty – haha), but for a filmed interview.* He had put it to me earlier in the week via MSN one night, the idea he’d had of interviewing me for his blog.* He figured that whilst lots of people had read my stuff, or seen my videos on xtube, most people probably didnt have a clue what I sounded like.* I agreed to it, and it was this that brought us to the cubicle.*

I’m not going to spoil it, so if you want to know what was discussed, then you’ll have to wait for the video to appear on his blog.* I’ll link to it as well once it’s live, so hopefully you wont miss it.* It lasted about 10 mins, so he’ll probably get about 5 mins worth of usable footage and the issues discussed were varied, indepth.* Sometimes humourous, sometimes more serious.* It was a fun interview, and I can’t wait to see it for myself.

It’s the second time I’ve met Cristian, but the first time to actually chat properly to him.* He’s a really nice guy, friendly, interesting, and incredibly attractive too! If I lived down here, then i could see us becoming pretty good friends, sauna buddies if you like.* We chatted a little more, before going in search of action. I took another load from another random guy, before I decided that I really should leave to get back to the accommodation.* Chariots is a great sauna, I’d highly recommend you take a visit if you’re in London.* My only critiqe of the place, would be the lockers.* They can accommodate 500 people.* Thats 500 lockers.* Trying to find the one you’ve been allocated, can be a nightmare.* It took me about 10 mins to locate mine.* 0-200 are numbered in ranges, beyond that you’re on your own – I had to ask a guy where mine was likely to be…

So here I am, back in my room, quickly typing this up for you, before I need to get ready.

My plan tonight is to meet up with a guy I met on a forum earlier this year.* We’ve having drinks at Central Station, apparently one of his friends from back home is doing drag/cabaret here.* So that promises to be a laugh and interesting.*

Later on, about 11pm, I’m heading off to a big bareback pig party I’ve been invited too.* It’s taking place at Paradise Sauna near Finsbury Park – a bit out of the way, but open all night, so I can hopefully get back into town when the tubes start running again.

All in all, a fun, action packed first day here.*

Remember, if you’re in London reading this and would like to hook up, just get in touch! Send me an email directly via the contact me page at the top of this blog.

Josh x

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.