The night I was pozzed

We were seeing each other. I met him at a coffee shop and we went back to his place to hang out. We got naked but nothing really happened. He asked me to come over after work as he wanted to make dinner saying I could spend the night if I wanted. I quickly accepted. This guy was a god: 6’ 2", 190 pounds, salt and pepper hair, and a great kisser. He told me when I came over that the door would be unlocked, as he wouldn't hear the doorbell. I went home, showered, grabbed a couple of things and off I went.

I arrived at his house, opened the door and found the apartment dark. I entered the apartment, closed the door and called out his name. I heard him say, "I'm in the living room." I took off my coat, locked the door and walked towards the living room. The apartment was dark except for some candles burning. I entered the living room and I saw him sitting there in a robe. One of his legs was exposed, but the robe covered his crotch and his other leg. He looked at me and said “you’re late.” I apologized saying I had been delayed as the roads were very icy. He then ordered me to strip, so I did so, and quickly enough was completely naked. He then told me to get on my knees and kiss his body.

I start to do so and he grabs my head with one hand, simultaneously shoving a bottle of poppers under my nose saying "take a deep breath." I complied, taking a deep hit. The poppers were apparently quite potent as I they hit me suddenly and I almost fell over. He then pulled aside his robe saying simply "Suck my cock. His cock was about 8 inches, thick, straight, and perfect. He had lots of pre-cum so I licked and sucked him with pleasure. He grabbed the back of my head and started to fuck my throat. I took it all the way to the base, but he pulled-out saying "I'm about to cum, but I'm saving it for your ass." He then ordered me into his bedroom.

I followed him in and he told to get on my back and on the edge of the bed, and to position my legs in the air. He reached into a nightstand drawer for a condom, rooted around a bit, and then said "Damn, I'm out of them." I lowered my legs down saying I didn't have any either. He chuckled and said "Oh well, bareback it is." He spat in his hand, and lubed his cock, telling me to sit up and take some hits off the poppers - which I did. I fell back on the bed with anticipation. He then approached me, lifted my legs, positioning my feet on his chest. He then aligned himself just right, and with a single thrust, rammed cock deep in my hole - in one shot. I moaned loudly from the pain, to which he merely snarled "No noise" and then spat into my mouth. He proceeded to fuck me harder and harder, soon saying "Where do you want it boy?" I replied "Please pull out" but his reply was a blunt "Fuck no" as he blew his load deep in my hole.

He pulled out his cock and shoved a few fingers in my hole. It hurt worse than his cock while he had been plowing me. He chuckled "Oh yeah, lots of tainted cum in there." I looked at him and said "What do you mean?" "I'm poz, boy. You never asked so I thought you were cool." I freaked and made to pull away but he had a good hold on me and asked "Where do you think you're going, boy?" I wanted to get to the bathroom and try and clean out my hole, but he wouldn't let me. He looked at me and said "Boy, welcome to the family. Take another hit from the bottle, boy." He pulled out his finger and showed me them saying "Look - blood and cum all mixed up. My babies are in your bloodstream now. Now I own you." His cock was rock hard again and he plowed back into me, dropping another poz load. We fucked all night. I took four loads that night, his personal best. I just resigned myself to becoming poz, and in fact, I tested poz a month or so later. To celebrate he took me to a poz party and had all his buds fuck the hell out of me and give me different strains. To be honest, at that point I didn't care and loved getting fucked hard and bare, just like the pig I am.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 5 years later...
  • 3 years later...