[Neg2Poz] Journey into bareback & bugchasing: The first time

Male22192

Click here to see original blog post on Neg2Poz

For this go round, instead of focusing on other bugchasers, I decided to focus on myself. My journey into bareback has been a long and difficult one. So let me start from the beginning....

Back when I was younger, I had a major condom fetish. Condoms made me rock hard. I would go to the store and buy various kinds of condoms and jack off inside of them to help satisfy my hankerings for condoms, but that was soon to change when I got into my early 20's. When I was 21, I started exploring my sexuality thanks to the internet and www.gay.com. First, I started out just sucking cock. Then I let guys cum in my mouth. Then I started swallowing cum. One day, this hot military guy hit me up on chat asking if I wanted to fuck. I was scared, but he was drop dead gorgeous, so I said yes.

me3.jpg

He arrived at my place within an hour. Almost immediately, he was whipping it out. And let me say, I loved what I saw. He was a real stud. His pics on gay.com didn't even do him justice. Prior to his arrival, he discussed wanting to fuck me bareback. I was terrified of this idea, but agreed to go ahead with it, cause I wanted to get fucked real badly by him.

At first, I sucked on his cock, while he used some lube and fingered me like crazy to open up my virgin hole. Once inside, most people say it can be a painful experience, but I felt nothing but pleasure. As he started fucking me, he made me start begging him for his load. I felt a little weird doing it, but I forced myself to tell him how much I wanted him to cum inside me. The thing is, as he fucked me I really got into it and really did start to want his cum in me.

After fucking me for what seemed like at least 20 minutes, he stopped. Apparently, I had a little brown coming out. He was around 7.5 or 8 inches, and he was hitting spots that had never been hit before, so he dislodged something. Plus, I was such a newbie, I had no idea how to 100% properly clean up.

He washed his dick real quickly and came back into the room. He jacked off and finished off with an explosive climax inside my mouth. I swallowed every single last drop willingly and happily. He seemed completely exhausted and ready for a nap. This session had, after all, lasted for around an hour.

From that moment on, my love for condoms disappeared and now I was onto my path to wanting to engage in bareback sex.

PS: The pic above, that was snapped the day before I lost my virginity at 21.

5671410116500355964-5692038459987276501?l=www.neg2poz.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.